[LCN] Turning in unwanted keys.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mobster77, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

Exactly. It´s such a bother getting them to begin with. When I get one I´m like... YAY! On to the next one, and hope I don´t run out of energy before I get the complete set.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Sometimes players will collect two or three sets planning on opening more than one or two raids and run out of time do they wind up with extra

3. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

That makes sense. I always just open 1 raid for the guaranteed superior.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. I occasionally or should I say rarely get two keys on the bounce as I am clicking away, but I certainly dont ever end up with a new full set hanging around doing nothing. I think the current method of disposing of your odd spare keys is just fine.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

It would not be that hard to change, Mitch. Not that I am suggesting you do or that you don't change it as I rarely open RAIDS and when I do, I get the keys that I know I will use. If I plan on opening one, I get the four. And if I plan on opening three, I get the twelve. The most I have opened during one event is four. But anyways, if Kano decided to make a change, all that would be required is once the change was announced, you would only make the keys AFTER the change usable event to event. All previous keys would be obsolete. But again, I could careless about it as I don't have left over keys and would turn any in that I had immediately.

Not necessarily true...... as player satisfaction DECREASES, often times so does spending and interest. Eventually games that have a low player satisfaction end up no longer being around. I cannot speak much about FACEBOOK lcn as I rarely sign into FB LCN (which I have said more than once in this forum on many threads) but on Kong LCN, we have seen most all of the top players quit and some of the biggest spenders no longer are playing. Many of the players I know who used to spend have gotten so discouraged with the game they no longer spend and many have become part time players.

Like you both mentioned, "It is a business" but unlike government that often does what it wants, however it wants, a business needs customers. And when customers are not happy, they eventually move on taking their wallets with them. And just by looking at the number of people signed up to BA on Kong LCN...... we used to have over 500 people. We don't even have 300 yet and it is about 10 hours away before it starts. The syndicates in War Mode used to be three or four full syndicates with several other syndicates who were not full but had some active players in it.... now there are only two syndicates that are full and the syndicate in 4th place has ONE person in it with 129 points for the entire week. So maybe FB LCN is thriving and business is good but Kong LCN is still losing more players than they are recruiting.

6. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

The issue with reusable keys is that top players will just stockpile keys and open a raid 1 minute after the start. It would take away the scramble to be one of the first to collect new keys and open one.

I can see why Kano doesn't want to do this, as it would change the gameplay (to be more boring, IMO).

Kirsten and Michael Wheet like this.
  7. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

too bad there is not a key copier

8. otty22

otty22 Active Member

Good deal with xp from unused keys, worth to do a lot of jobs from that city to get some good xp

9. Tony Montana

but is it really worth the energy spent to maybe get a key

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

IMO opinion NO,but if ya have extra it is nice to turn them in.

11. Tony Montana

to be honest, I have never earned 1 single key

12. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

Neither, it's very rare that i summon a raid.