[ZS] Troubles With Bosses?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by mama romero, May 5, 2016.

1. mama romero

mama romero New Member

Hello crew!~ Just wanted to share a minor bug i found moments ago while collecting single & coops. As i clicked the reward button on a complted boss i worked on, a small page came up with the raid artwork on it & the following message:
    Close [​IMG]
    The boss that you are trying to take action on does not exist. Select from the list of bosses below or check your game feed to help friends with their bosses.
    I'm sure this will work itself out but wanted to bring it to your prompt attention> Thanks you guyeees! xoxoxo

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, this is a bug that we're seeing across all games. We're working on it, but for now hold off on collecting any Bosses until we've got it fixed. :)

3. mama romero

mama romero New Member

added note: we also report some probs with the World Bosses disappearing as someone tries to attk.

4. mama romero

mama romero New Member

wow, that was FAST! THX Mitch~! hugggz~!

5. ecostarr

ecostarr New Member

I'm having issues getting all 4 keys for the Raid Boss. I've spent nearly 6000 energy trying to get the last key. Not 6000 getting all four, 6000 getting the last one, and it still hasn't dropped. I've been clicking on St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury. Granted it's not the highest for England, but its second highest, and I've never had to waste 6000 energy on one key before--especially since I still haven't obtained it.