[PC] Treasure Hunts

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by scarecrow, Sep 24, 2018.

1. scarecrow

scarecrow New Member

I am disappointed to see the changes to the treasure hunts. I know it was a bit of a tool to get them done, but they helped you level and the loot WAS decent. With the changes, what you get is just junk, not worth the time to complete them........... You missed the boat on this change..........

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hey @scarecrow can you please elborate on this? As far as I know we haven't made any recent changes to the Treasure Hunts. Please pass along some more info if you can.

3. scarecrow

scarecrow New Member

The Treasure Hunt in my game on Face Book now last 24 hours instead of 3 days, free dig every hour, Payouts on digs, 3XP 1000 in gold, Takes only 3 helpers versus the previous 15. The current reward for completing Silver Dagger(1, 13), Dangerous Barnacleback (7, 9) or Modified Sloop (30,30). With offerings/rewards like that, just not worth the time........

4. scarecrow

scarecrow New Member

Holy Crap......... you know, I was looking at it and somehow, I ended up on the treasure Hunt for East Tortuga....... I don't know how in the crap I opened that one!....................... I feel like an idiot!

JADES likes this.
  5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Don't beat yourself up too much! Glad you got it sorted out @scarecrow.