[LCN] Traveling Chat Box

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by gary999, May 12, 2016.

1. gary999

gary999 New Member

What happened to the nice formatting of Chat? It used to politely set the MW page offset to the side and fit itself into the remaining margin like it was born there. Now, when I click Chat, the box appears almost anywhere - even way down the page out of sight. The MW page doesn't offest to the side either, so I can't run chat and see the whole game. Is this issue widespread or just mine? upload_2016-5-12_17-6-20.png

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Your zoomed in to far, hold Ctrl and hit - key until see an arrow next the close chat X

3. gary999

gary999 New Member

Well, that works, but the chat box isn't pinned in place like a few weeks ago, and the ads in the right margin remain. That's where the chat box used to automagically go while the MW screen adjusted to the left. It took up full width screen and everything was visible and full sized. Hmmmm...... gonna try some settings.

4. gary999

gary999 New Member

Oh boy, was that simple. I must have accidentally clicked the 'snap' icon, removing the automatic layout. Doh! lol

JADES likes this.
  5. gary999

gary999 New Member

Here it is fixed
    upload_2016-5-12_17-58-35.png

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Glad this got sorted. :)

7. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

please help my chat box is screwed up in all games including server 1 and server 2, I cant move it, in vc it is real long and wont let me shrink it, I tried Jades fix but it didn't work, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

On your chat box can you see the pop out icon?
    CaptureB.PNG

9. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

Yes but when I click that nothing happens

10. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

ive tried everything, its just screwed up, urgh

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Might as well send in ticket then, so they can look into it if haven't already.

bobbyc likes this.
  12. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

will do, thanks for trying to help

JADES likes this.