Top Squad bug

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by ecostarr, Jul 14, 2010.

1. ecostarr

ecostarr New Member

For some reason, my interface is incorrectly tabulating the attack and strength levels of my Top squad. When I use a calculator to add up my attack bonuses, it adds up to 4925, even though my interface, and the head to head Top Squad attack levels during a fight show only 4200. When I show details of a fight it shows the same thing my Top Squad interface shows, which isn't what the actual top squad level adds up to. Even if the system is slow in updating changes to my squad attack levels as people level up, my Top squad is not progressing at a level equivalent to 725 points. What gives? I'm losing battles because of the 725 point difference in what it says it is and what it should be.

You never allow people to see their details when they are attacked, which I think sucks (why should the attackers only have the right to see head to head comparisons?). Because you can't see these details, I do not know if my defense is being accurately tabulated. What I do know is that the Top Squad interface also shows my defense inaccurately. If you use a calculator, my top squad defense show be 4982, pretty close to my attack rating, Instead the interface shows it as 4320. Given my experience in battles when I attack, I'm guessing my the game is also cheating me there. Please fix this bug.

2. it might be your being limited by your own attack defense.
    if your not up to date with your own attack defense,it will limit the effect of your top squad.

i wish though that we could see details when being attacked,would be nice on all 4 apps.

3. ecostarr

ecostarr New Member

What does "up to date" mean? My attack and defense are pretty high. Every time I level up or get skill points, I pretty much evenly distribute my capabilities. Granted health is not as high, but it tends to be higher than most people.

It does give me the following message, though:

"Your Top Squads attack and defense strength is being limited by your characters attack and defense, raise your characters attack and defense strength to take full advantage of your Top Squads strength"

I don't really know what this means or how to raise these skills high enough to take full advantage of my top squad's strengths. Why aren't these things explained?

4. Angel

Angel Member

better late than never:
    If attack and defens of your top squads are at 500, you have to raise your attacks and defens to 500 too to take full advantage

but I noticed that there is another squad bug: it shows me that I have 500 Sqad members, but I actually have 580 members. Not a big thing, but it confused me somehow^^

5. That is very simple. Your attack/defense rating is limited by your own attack.defense. IF you're lvl 130 and have 20 squad members then you must only have 216 defense and 210 attack.
    While the members of your top squad may have stats higher than the cap, the cap is there none the less. What I did was to remove some people from my top squad who I wasn't very close friends with, and replaced them with people I like far better. Those individuals now receive money for being in my top squad and my ratings are none the worse for it.

You may add 500 friends to your squad and get up to 500 Hired Squad Members from The UN.

Only your Top Squad will be used when you Fight other Zombie Slayers but it pays to have a large pool of active members in your squad so that you strategize and manage who gets assigned to your Top Squad.

Top Squad Member's bring your best inventory into Fights for you and their Attack and Defense also directly effect your Fight strength.

Perhaps that explains why the other 80 are not showing up??