Time to upgrade the loyalty items AGAIN

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Random Stranger, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

would be alot nicer if we can try Loyal items an points for davy jones an favor points an UN Creds if that would make a better idea..

2. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

supposedly going to be done just not sure when...

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

A lot of things are supposedly going to be done soon. It's a waiting game as always. I mean cmon their working on farm clan still haha

George Burd likes this.
  4. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I like the changes and new weapons from loiality items but I think they should have higher attack and defense, should be better then 30 Fps items in my opinion

George Burd likes this.
  5. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

loyalty items used to be items we strived for, as the a & d numbers were uncomparable elsewhere. but now, we've been basically slapped again for old loyalty, and new money. lmao, you think the new money is gonna replace all the old dollars walking out the door ?

who runs a business like this ???????? who deliberately tries to alienate it's followers by selling them down the river for immediate reward, and then makes changes to past actions to anger its customer base....? the larger companies KNOW better.... which is why they last and thrive. they understand that their customers are their bread & butter, and bust their rumps on customer care and service.
    you did LITTLE but add 7-10 pts on a & d each way on the older loyalty items, and then, introduced better items without informing your customer base that this is what would occur, and to save up accordingly. when your customers cried foul.... they were ignored.

you do realize, kano, this is a clicky game..... it doesn't feed us, house us, transport us, or do anything for us, other than to entertain us, right ? you do know how easily ignorable YOU are, right ? good.

6. Guardian Angel

Im not sure if new loiality items have better attack and defense then the old ones , I must check, looks like they are weaker(and this is not normal)

7. robbin gordon

i suggest you look..... it's blatantly obvious how much stronger they are, then what we already had, and what was given as a 'bump' in strength to them.

8. Guardian Angel

I think they should increase stats to both old and new loiality items

9. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

they did increase stats on older items as well

10. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

For Lcn:
    Updates Made to old Loyalty Items
    Fireslug Shotgun: 236/222 ( previously 224/212)
    Firesheath: 222/236 ( previously 212/224)
    Torchtruck: 229/229 ( previously 218/218)

Particle Cannon: 243/229 ( previously 231/219)
    Shock Armor: 229/243 ( previously 219/231)
    Thunderbolt Boat: 236/236 ( previously 225/225)

Psyblade: 253/235 ( previously 241/225)
    Ninjatek Armor: 235/253 ( previously 225/241)
    Stealth Ship: 244/244 ( previously 233/233)

Solarbeam Satellite: 261/241 ( previously 249/231)
    Hyper Exoskeleton:241/261 ( previously 231/249)
    Solar Sailship: 251/251 ( previously 240/240)

The Navigator likes this.
  11. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Didn't they also increase the stats for the lower lvl items?

12. foxysiren

BUT look closely ...
    loyalty.png

Guardian Angel likes this.
  13. RainSunGone

i was disappointed to say the least but oh well...

14. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Actually the older items this time around didn't increase from what i saw. What they did do was create a whole new tier of items and did away with the older items in pirate clan. For the loyalty aspect. So basically all those you have been stock piling up are pretty much done with in moving up attack and defense in the loyalty tier. Now you have new ones to obtained.

15. robbin gordon

no.... they did increase them, across the board, between a whopping 10-12 pts per a & d on each. but, if you add them, the new items are now around 502 in the alexandrite tier, total strength, but the NEW items are worth 534 in the same tier. again, it puts older items & old money spent undervalued as highly as new money coming in. that dramatically hurts players holding alot of loyalty items, for absolutely no reason.

see.... no one asked for NEW items.... why would we ask for that.... it had never been done before. what we asked for was for kano to simply up the stats, as they had done twice in the past, to my memory, period. kano decided to make new items, and in process, obliterate and devalue long time players & dollars spent.

all kano has to do to appease us is to go back to the numbers, and revalue them to equal the new items no one asked for, period. nothing more. no one is asking for rocket science here..... we're asking for parity, and fairness. if kano intends to make new items in the future, well, at least we are NOW aware of this, and can collect loyalty items accordingly.

Sir Opinion Alot and foxysiren like this.
  16. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i agree 100% on this.

17. foxysiren

Let's just say New Platinum Vehicles are stronger than Upgraded Old Alexandrite vehicles...Yup Platinum is 2 tiers lower than Alexandrite.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  18. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

so i should have saved all LP then shouldnt I till next up date cause i just bought alot of LPS items right before it changed and I had no idea it was coming or i wouldnt have done it, I would have rather them be upgraded but in turn you degraded the items NOT COOL KANO

19. RainSunGone

on ZS was lame imo
    new
    Chrysoberyl Speeder (Level 4)
    262 Attack 339 Defense Alexandrite
    old
    Mechrunner (Level 4)
    290 Attack 290 Defense Alexandrite

20. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

wow, i'm glad that i didn't buy any of the old "loyalty" items.