Time for the video now

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by God of Bacon, Dec 16, 2012.

1. alka

alka Banned

Feel free to keep reporting me, cus on Kano cheats ALWAYS prosper.......... I'll be gone real soon then you will have the Forum to yourself..

P.s As for proof!! Don't I????? It's just that Kano don't give a shit that you're still playing!!

2. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Honestly alka, I don't see what your problem is. Earlier in the thread before comments were deleted even danny defended me saying I wasn't cheating. On a personal level me and him don't get along at all, but we can both admit that the other is a good player that doesn't need to cheat. On top of that you have polishpimp and matthew, who when presented with the facts can admit they're wrong. Why is it so hard for you to admit that someone else can be playing fairly? Do you have a guilty conscience of past mistakes? Are you claiming that I share passwords because you've never had a friend? Seriously what is causing you to be this negative? Being completely serious if you need someone to vent to shoot me a message. It seems like something is going on in your life and you take it out on the forums. If you need help just ask me.

3. alka

alka Banned

Names names names.
    I said I was bored with Throttle threads and Kano are doing nothing to stop their spread.
    Throttle is in place for irregular play. As you and a few others keep tripping it, it means you are playing outside the way the app is set up. Call it cheating, irregular play, I don't give a toss.

Pimp is a good player and to my knowledge a fair player. He is high level and can burn stam with the best of them.
    Why has he NOT set off Throttle, yet won the Arena many times? You can't answer that on the Forum, but you DO know why it is. So stop whining.

As for the insults, save them for yer class mates.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Bacon> On top of that you have polishpimp and matthew, who when presented with the facts can admit they're wrong. >Do not use that to argue with ALKA, he has his own interpretation as well. But some how, some way you are tripping throttle and best guess is you know why, FB VC I did 30k hits in 4 hrs on and off, guess what? No throttle! ENOUGH ON THROTTLE

5. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

What gives you the right to dictate was is being discussed in the forums? If you don't like the topic then don't read it. No one is putting a gun to your heads. There is plenty of other material for you guys to troll.

6. slave

slave Member

matthew, ive tripped the throttle 3 of the first 4 arenas
    one arena i tripped it 24 minutes after the start of arena
    i couldnt even begin to tell you how i trip it unless kano has set up bad code
    i kill targets teh same way polish does, i start when they are at full health, i take them down to zero
    am i being punished for having enough stamina to do this? thats my opinion
    i dont know why polish hasnt tripped it, maybe the coding is different in each app, who knows
    do you notice how silent kano is? i provided my account number and times i tripped the throttle in each arena
    i won 2 out of those 3 arenas i tripped the throttle, i did nothing wrong but attack a lot
    if attacking alot is wrong or cheating, then i must be the biggest one in zs

im still here and playing for a reason, i dont cheat, i dont use bots, i dont use scripts, i dont have an auto click
    i use a wireless mouse and a finger

and its easy to point fingers and accuse when you havent had it done to you, but when you do it and you know you were doing it right, its incredibly annoying, and if it was coded right to begin with, we wouldnt even be talking about it, but kano felt it their duty to put the throttle within reach of a human hand and that was a mistake
    they should have done their testing and then added x percent to the highest and this wouldnt even be a topic of conversation, but along the way in their coding they have made other mistakes and those mistakes are worse than the throttle, yeah i didnt trip it this past arena, woop de do, instead i had kill rewards taken from me after the health totals were in my health total, so now that i can attack freely, they are taking back my rewards....

where does this bs end? when enough people are fed up with arena coding that is not allowing them to play

7. alka

alka Banned

Thanks Matthew. At least someone understands my point.

Take no notice of xxxxxxxxxxxxl Dana..lmao

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  8. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

So it's not just the throttle it's also women you have a problem with. I thought you were leaving the forums? Don't let the door hit you in your sexist ass on the way out

9. raindogs23

raindogs23 Member

Kudos to Bacon for reaching out to a guy who is clearly in about nine kinds of pain. I've seen lots of bomb throwers on public forums, and it's been my experience that it's never about the other people. Alka, clearly you have some unresolved issues. Maybe you weren't held enough as a child. Maybe you suffered abuse by a parent, or maybe Uncle Ben got his hands on you. Whatever it is, if you need help, let us know where you are. I will find a therapist who will work on a sliding scale or even pro-bono for you. Perhaps you're morbidly obese, or maybe you're just lonely and have no self-esteem. You can't possibly have friends or a social life if you treat real life people the way you treat those in this forum. But people here are real life people, Alka. You seem so comfortable throwing bombs behind the anonymity of a computer that there must be some serious emotional issues happening here. Let us help you! As much of a tool as you are, tools need help, too, sometimes. But know this: we are not responsible for what happened to you or the issues you have. Please, stop taking your anger out on the people of this forum and get yourself the help you deserve!

Danny
    "The Therafist"

10. alka

alka Banned

Rofl.. Dana, chill. You know I've never aimed any malice at you. Call it bad taste on my part.. apologies..

@Raindog. wolf wolf (which makes more sense than the crap you posted)!!

11. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I didn't call you any names. My offer for help was sincere, and it still stands. When you're ready to be mature about this instead of accusing people of cheating 1000 times over just send me a message. Until then it would be nice not to throw names at people on this thread.

12. alka

alka Banned

The names refer to you name dropping others who have irregular play.
    You still didn't explain why Pimp manages to avoid irregular play and still win!
    As for mature, ha, the comments you've made. Bit rich me thinks!!
    And yes, I still think you and Tim are sharing passwords.
    It's you that keeps using the word "cheats"

13. raindogs23

raindogs23 Member

"Methinks" is one word, not two.

14. Funny how only a certain amount of people Trip it, and Most of the others dont.

Enough Said. Kano should start handing out Boxes of Tissues for the Amount of Crying there is about the Throttle.

15. im the beast

im the beast Member

The video I was referring to he was holding a mouse in front of his chest holding it in 1 hand and pounding the clicker with his other hand. 1 was 10 sec clicking the mouse, other was 60 secs clicking his mouse on his new smart phone, he did not use a track pad and claimed not owning a mouse my ? if he is using a trackpad only, why take the video how fast he can click with a mouse.

that was not bacon that was tim/eraser now known as mr pink... 2 different people

16. im the beast

im the beast Member

and to u pimp if u play fb zs idk why u havent tripped it if u attack alot....slave pretty much summed it up... i have no clue why we trip it...all i know is i have many others have and the ones that it has happened to are all pretty dam respectable players that as far as i know have never cheated in any form....

17. im the beast

im the beast Member

So, I had twice as many attacks and tripped the feared throttle the same amount of times as you did, Bacon. The "clicks per second" debate is now meaningless as far as I'm concerned. If it were, in fact, clicks per second that would trip the throttle, then it would be happening from the start of game play. However, as it only seems to occur when there are higher health players being taken down, it makes more sense that it is a total number of attacks over say, a five or ten minute period. For me, it only seemed to happen when I ran through my initial 1500+ stamina and needed a refill to complete my kill. My initial guess (not quantifiable) is that if they do have a trigger set, then it's probably something like a 2000+ attacks per 5 minutes. Again, not verifiable, just my most recent experience.

at the end i took someone down from 1.6 bill 1,000s of stam and surprisingly enough i didn't trip it.. but i was hunting when i seen the red so its not like there wasnt i few pauses here and there...but on the other hand i have gotton on my very first attempt few ba's back.. so honestly who knows how it works...lol just fix it... and for me the last ba was much better

18. Griffin

Griffin New Member

I have to say that all this clicking stuff has peeked my interest! Everyone clicks differently. I have been on the accused side of clicking too fast a few times. I wish we all could put up proof videos that would satisfy everyone that we are legit so we could lay this to rest, but I'm going to tell you that you are probably wasting your time. If you can out do anyone at anything they are going to accuse. Happy Gaming everyone and Happy Holidays!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012