Time for the video now

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by God of Bacon, Dec 16, 2012.

1. slave

slave Member

thanks i was a little confused what was what.........

lmao

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I use the trackpad built into the laptop. Apples magic trackpad is not the traditional trackpad. I do not use a mouse. I do not own a mouse. I don't why why you thought what I was using was a mouse but let me help you out here. Guess was other video, hard to find when they are deleted http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthre...-per-second-can-you-do/page2&highlight=CLICKS, that was a mouse but guess you still don't own one.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Yep....i remember that too, interestingly enough that video has now been deleted by the OP. Busted much? Sure hope Kano has been following along

4. im the beast

im the beast Member

id like to c where bacon says he uses a mouse b/c every thing i read he says trackpad, and the vids ive seen look like it could b trackpad from leak off movement, and the vid where he shows what he uses a laptop with a trackpad....y does so many people try to cause so many un needed issue...just my 2 cent

5. polishpimp

He deleted the video with he mouse in it. He claimed to not even own a mouse. So the comments are very much warranted. Just my 2 cents ;)

6. im the beast

im the beast Member

i seen the vid that was deleted looked like every other vid he posted in the past.......not sure what u guys think u seen or didnt c i for 1 know what ive seen.... just saying and fyi on a trackpad if u dont remove ur finger while clicking the mouse will move some ....anyways like i said seen all vids bacon posted n forums and i dont get why u guys r on his nuts.....

7. polishpimp

Whats interesting is you claiming to have seen the video, if you had than you would know. Interesting that he deleted it almost immediately after he was called out was it not, his other Vids still remained (at least at that time they did).

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

The video I was referring to he was holding a mouse in front of his chest holding it in 1 hand and pounding the clicker with his other hand. 1 was 10 sec clicking the mouse, other was 60 secs clicking his mouse on his new smart phone, he did not use a track pad and claimed not owning a mouse my ? if he is using a trackpad only, why take the video how fast he can click with a mouse.

9. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I had deleted that video along with 2 others from my youtube account before I even made this thread. [video=youtube;u2ivWuPEKD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ivWuPEKD8[/video]
    There's my re-upload. Would you care to show me where the mouse is?

10. polishpimp

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, your kidding me right?

11. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

is there a problem?

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

13. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

So what you're trying to tell me is that you thought I was using a mouse in that video, and that you had absolute proof of that, but I deleted the video. Now that I re-uploaded it to show that I wasn't using a mouse I apparently was clicking my mouse with my other hand offscreen as well? Newsflash, I'm holding my phone with the other hand to record that video. Please try to have some sort of proof before calling me a liar.

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Simple ? Bacon did you or did you not post a video holding a mouse at your chest using 2 hands on the mouse with camera set on desk etc. In the background was your PC monitor with the clicks per sec showing. BTW, you had to stop and shake hand from numbness at ~45 secs for the 1 min LOL Yeah that video remember now?

15. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

16. polishpimp

Apparently I had the videos mixed up as well, for that I apologize.

This is what I know, I play all 4 games and have competed in in the arenas in all of them, Ive won multiple times on 2 of them. The way I normally play is to pick an opponent and click on them as fast as i can from start to finish. I normally do this one opponent after the next until the arena is over and usually rank at or around the highest number of attacks and kills. The only real down time is the search between opponents and a few breaks here and there that are no longer than a couple of minutes. I just went and did quite a few of those goofy click tests on multiple sites and my average score was in the 650 range. I use a typical cheap mouse with a cord. I may have been trying a bit harder than normal but I dont think I was going that much faster than I do normally in the arena or hitting on bounty. I have never tripped the throttle. Personally I think those tests are skewed somehow. How players are tripping the throttle at slower speeds and duration than me? Ive no clue but something doesnt add up. The videos dont prove anything, how are we to know the mouse that is being shown are even connected to the pc/laptop? For all anyone knows the monitors are connected to another source running script or something else but are out of the screen shot. I think it would be fairly easy to stage something like this. Are u or anyone else actually staging this? IDK. I just find it peculiar that players that are apparently slower than i am are tripping the throttle. I dont think for a second that Im the fastest, in fact i know of a few that are faster for sure. Kano glitch? IDK, but once again I find it hard to believe that a glitch like this would only affect a very small number of people on a regular basis when its set up for the entire game not just individual players. WB said previously that it wasnt just the number of clicks but the duration...this too being odd because players have claimed they have tripped the throttle in a very short period of time. What I do know is that outside sources of play often times have an adverse affect on how things work. A former high leveled player who admittedly used a bot said that his bot often had adverse affects on other things. Yes, that player has been repoted and stopped playing a long time ago, whether it was his choice or Kanos....who knows

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  17. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I don't have a mouse, yet alone another monitor lol. I realize that there's always a way around it, but if you look at the activity you can see me making mistakes. It's not running unless I'm there. It doesn't get clicked right away. It's not always the same constant speed. It's all the characteristics of normal play.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Sorry, I apologize as well Bacon thought it was you to many videos get posted on this throttle and I retract all my previous statements.

19. alka

alka Banned

It's easy to see where the confusion is when you are both sharing Passwords.

20. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Once again we have alka with a blatant abuse of the TOU with no proof or even the slightest hint of evidence to back himself up. Lets give a round of applause to the forums biggest troll with the lowest IQ.