[ZS] time for better reward to join ba

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by funnyman, Dec 16, 2015.

1. luke

luke Member

I say whether I play it or not Kano does not make that choice for me or anyone else so if I choose not to that is up to me not you or your idea

this bugs me bc i do alot of things i dont like not 4 me but the game,joining ba is good for the game y u ask lol bc we spend money without money this game wouldnt b here.more targets more money better the game can get its really that simple...

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If you do not have targets that is not my problem it is yours do not make it mine,why should I be a target if I am not playing the arena if I am playing than fine but if I am not for whatever reason that is my decision believe me if this happened in the games the feedback would be very negative you want to fight someone who is auto joined and not fighting back what kind of challenge is that ?

3. luke

luke Member

i simply want more targets idc if there is a person fighting back or not, it can be ur problem if the cost of the game out ways the income 4 kano and the game goes bye bye not saying it will b it can at the rate it will one day happen, the challage then cud be that lowers or non player i like cud fly under my radar longer thus giving them more points exp o and money to kano lol.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Give 1 free level to join then, that will bump up participants, still a NEGATIVE from me on auto joining.

5. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Is there any difference getting auto added to arena and becoming an undead target on the fight list? It does not affect your stats, as there is no loss stat on your profile. Why does it matter if someone gets auto added and assigned an anonymous number?

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Undead's were made for GP's @1/2 exp, auto join in arena gives more targets (exp) which could also include your enemies.

7. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Undeads on the fight list were created so higher levels would have more targets to fight despite a shrinking regular fight list. That's why the amount of undeads you can fight increases with each level. People auto added to arena and given an anonymous name/number would serve the same purpose.

8. luke

luke Member

thats a great perspective blood thinking like that makes me want it more.

9. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

anything for more stuff is always good, but make it a choice.

10. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

who cares bring em in more killllllls "D

11. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

We dont care if you like it or not you are the only one that has said anything negative to it and you dont even play zs.
    Go back to your posting just to post as you always do and let us big boys make the decisions around here.....

Putting every player into ba is no different than being able to attack the undead. Besides more people in BA means more stamina needed which translates into more UN sales and a win for Kano.

Don off sorrow and luke like this.
  12. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

tell them Ant :D yep big guys brought uns for BA so kano should think to make autojoin ... give us more killsssssssssssssssssssss :D

13. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

Ant has a point. In the end it would probably give more $ to Kano. The people with unrealistically fast fingers would probably benefit most from it though.