[ZS] time for better reward to join ba

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by funnyman, Dec 16, 2015.

1. funnyman

funnyman Member

as we see the numbers get lower and lower on ba i believe its time to make it worth to join at the lowest levels........ a stam or energy reward upon joining the ba maybe it could be as the ba starts you wil have optiong to get a free stam boost

2. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

or kano needs to put all of them when Ba start so auto join 1 mins before begining. sso we can have more kill targets and more easier to get atack ach and kill ach who dont have. every time numbers droping.if we keep this way soon will be like 200 active and maybe 150 who join for xp...

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It's a choice to participate, not mandatory. No free target's if not interested in playing the BA.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Before it was incentive to sign up as everyone had a small chance of getting 1-2UN as a reward in the end, now its in favor of the pure attack/stamina builds, they get much better score for every stamina used. Now if they want more targets, they can heal themselves every 30 min to be an easy target for other attack players.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
    Kirsten likes this.
  5. funnyman

funnyman Member

or as don said everyone should be auto signed up and the reward wouldnt be active before doing 1 action either in brawl or sd.
    but i still feel like kano should make it more frofitable to join up add a reward in form of stam boost

6. Don off sorrow

gime whatever stam boost and i wil join ba :D

7. Don off sorrow

yep that true give some boost as rewards :D

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

no it is a choice to play , no automatic joining, sheeeesh

9. funnyman

funnyman Member

why not an auto join?? i dont undertand that..... 1st of all you wont get any bad stats it will not give you negative xp or any of that sorts...... so why not an uato join it will make ba look way more atractive

10. luke

luke Member

i like the auto join not just for myself but for the lowers to it would give them a chance to at least play.bc now everyone dies so fast and alot of the time its active players killing other active players and it gets to a point where there is only a few that can hold there owe in ba im one of them. I honestly think auto join more players for the actives to hit would give anyone at any level a chance to play if they wanted to. at very least up the join reward to something nice .

cooterbrown and Don off sorrow like this.
  11. funnyman

funnyman Member

there i no negative thing about an auto join you cant lose xp and will not get negative stats either, what it will do is make ba lot more fun

12. Don off sorrow

thats why i said they need to put autojpin . more chanse for lowers to geet decsent result and ach faster . its a waste from like 2 or 3k slayer just 600 or 700 joins realy not cool mwhen def guys ruled they first ones sign in and sit there like bishes . sign now so we can klill you defenders....

13. Don off sorrow

noit shpul;d be autojoining as def guys sucks now it atacker time to rule in BA .

14. Kirsten

That is not my problem

15. funnyman

funnyman Member

but who says you have to play?? that isnt the same as being autojoined is it?? i dont get why it could be problem active players also ct like the undead on fightlist and you cant do anything about tht??

16. Don off sorrow

then why you even mid of autojin for BA maybe you have good stats there or you would not like to someone pass you . im just saying its easier for every1 to get ach and alot of good xp. geeez just saying. no1 wana get to miss ba then when you have like 1k ppl in or maybe 2 3 even 4 ppls even include inactives so will be likeso should be fun to get alot xp and awesome lvls. just saing ite beter that way

funnyman likes this.
  17. funnyman

funnyman Member

hey no one says you have to play at all only thing would be like go into the ba to accept your xp for being in it

18. Kirsten

I say whether I play it or not Kano does not make that choice for me or anyone else so if I choose not to that is up to me not you or your idea

19. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

what we are saying is the joining rate is going downhill fast and something needs to be done whether its autojoin or better rewards for signing up hopefully kano is taking a look at the decline and gonna try somehow to get it moving in the other direction

20. luke

luke Member

how bout kano auto joins banned and inactives,like the ones that get listed by kano.then the crybabys wont cry lol and the players wanting to play gets more chooses ..

cooterbrown and funnyman like this.