Tiered Crates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Sep 4, 2014.

1. briankarlpowell

briankarlpowell New Member

i think it is a good idea but i would rather have the balanced/atk/def option...... why not lets us have both the 3 types of crates and 3 ratings this way its still a gamble but one we would want to risk ... we still end up getting something close to what we want and we get a higher chance at it

kevinmalo likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I thought it was always a gamble,what item you got, so you use to have a choice of att or def crates,???? did not know that had changed, but then again I never bought one or paid attention to them.

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

before the change you could choose what type of item you were gambling for...attack based, defense based or balanced....i think they should change it back with the addition of the new idea added...make it so that when we click purchase a pop-up appears and we choose bronze, silver or gold

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Ok then yes that is a shame they changed that .:(

Demonik1 likes this.
  5. Soul destroyer

Soul destroyer New Member

There will be people who buy these crates, those that have deep pockets and massive egos. then those that have spent and have gained the higher ranks, will drive out those that don't spend.and that kills the FUN,THE GAME AND YOUR REVENUE. You people need to stop swigging the moonshine and sober up. just my opinion :)

6. Kirsten

Ya still have to do the work and build the character, players who spend can only get so far doing that, and not much challenge, but players who spend also help keep the games going,so don't be a hater ;)

7. jocularatrix

jocularatrix New Member

Good! From now on the boxes will cease to tempt me! I only buy weapons/warriors when they are likely to help either my defense or attack loadout; thus I only buy those with extreme differences between attack and defense (either way). Now that the boxes could contain "balanced" items (a horrifying concept to me--LOL!), i won't be buying them. Temptation completely removed!

8. Rennji

Rennji New Member

I only opened 2 attack crates and got the 392 / 198 Legendary spear so , I thought those were worth it lol.

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You can get similar items for only 20 or 30 FPs, though. Why would you spend 50 FPs to get them from a crate? Just throwing away FPs, and they are hard to come by unless you buy them.

10. Rennji

Rennji New Member

Those were for the original crates I bought. I was only going to buy 2 and ended up with the legendary. The old crate system was better in my opinion.

11. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i like the idea of the tiered crates, i just dont like how they took away the choice of what we're attempting to gamble for....for att/def biased players, you took the choice out of it and also the fun in my opinion

12. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I preferred the original crates of Attack Or Defense Or Balanced. I spent my Favor Points to get the legendary items, and did so again with the new crates. I was disappointed with the new crates because I got my legendaries from the Silver Crate. However, I do have something nice to say about them, the items were pretty nice. Just not the amount of diversity I had grown accustomed to.

Demonik1 likes this.