[LCN] throttle mobs

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by canadian_bulldog, Jul 11, 2018.

1. canadian_bulldog

canadian_bulldog New Member

why does lcn throttle mobs so that its difficult to level off fight list. most of the times mobster have mobs under 100 on my fight list, then suddenly for a couple minutes its nothing but over 300. the way it happens its obvious that it is intentional. Why its stupid?

2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

So I'm assuming here that if the mob count is under 100 you win and when it is near 300 or more you lose. What this is telling you is you need to get a higher mob count and need to get stronger. Which at that low of a level is really easy to do.
    Why do most think everyone should just come easy with little or no effort? Work to build your character.

Kay-Arne Hansen likes this.
  3. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

In addition to the points above, mob in hospital or killed disappear from fight list until they heal.

4. canadian_bulldog

you would be assuming very wrong. I attack kill most mobs under 200. My character is fine. i use the fight list to level thus waiting 15 minutes for the couple of chances i get with the larger mobs is annoying. So based on your reply it is safe to assume (see just like you did) that you have no idea about what I was inquiring about.

5. stlr083

stlr083 New Member

Same problem :(

It must be because most mobsters in your level range have mobs under 100.

6. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

The fight list excludes dead mobsters and mobsters in hospital. Only live mob.
    Once reach certain level (was 500 initially, may have been dropped to 250 at some point), whacked mobsters will appear that can be attacked to get your daily game points done.

If want to level by fighting, it's more effective to find sparring partners and fight them over and over again.

Fill your mobs as quickly as possible. You can always weed out people later.

If having trouble beating players with 300 mob, you need more mob yourself. Eventually the fight list will be all 2000 mob (1,000 players + 1,000 hired).

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Steven Jordan is correct. Only "alive" players (i.e those not in the Hospital) will appear on the Fight list, regardless of Mob size.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. stlr083

stlr083 New Member

Fight list is more fun than fighting a sparring partner.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. canadian_bulldog

i am aking most of fight list including some people with 500 mob, thus the complaint. there are plenty of mobs out there, in my range, that have 400-800 people in their mob, but the fight list is done so they appear far and few between. If i am not wording this properly then its my fault. but the code is making them not appear to often, and when they do its all grouped together. So when i manage to find them they disappear after 1 attack cause the stupid program switches the whole fight list. I really do no t feel like making 400 bookmarks. Its no wonder why this game was always second best to the real mob wars.

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ya know if someone gets attacked and they are not online to heal then they cannot be attacked till they heal or their health goes up