[LCN] This week in Dev.. TGIF!.. "Use more skill" edition

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, May 5, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

Battle Arena Progress:
    This week for Battle Arena Survivor we were working out bugs, working on the UI and tuning and balancing the perks. Some design time was spent specifying the reward structure for completing the arena. The top XX% of players will get additional rewards based on performance, these rewards are XP, Cash and Favor Points. The amount of reward you get will be based on the number of players in the arena, the more players the greater the rewards. It will also be based on which position you placed and your current stats. Next week we will working out the final kinks and we plan to have a beta test middle of the month.

Changes this week in game:
    • Mobile: Battle/Fight Help, Punch Help feed support. Hitlist feed items link to target.
    • Game History entries for Counter Attacks now show how much XP was earned
    • Made changes behind the scenes to the mailing system for newsletters. Can now accomodate promos and quarterly newsletters.

Player Bans:
    In an attempt to be more transparent about the efforts we're making on cheating in game, we've decided to start posting numbers of our bans weekly if we have them available. Here are some numbers from this past week. This data will improve in accuracy and verbosity with time if we can.
    ~5 day freezes this week
    ~1 week freeze
    ~30 permanent bans

2. CorvetteGal

CorvetteGal New Member

Thank you for your efforts to make the game fair play. The reprimands were justly deserved, I am sure.
    Keep the FORCE, and enforce FAIR PLAY for the thousands that do play FAIR. Thanks. It is a GAME of GOD's sake...
    not life or death...in real life.

3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

sounds interesting, I would like to know, whether Battle arena and Fights<general fights for GP> are different or not.

4. harmony

harmony New Member

[lcn] permanent ban list yess i love the improvement to forums link

i think u guys do a good job i did suggest a list posted for ideas that would never happen no matter what kinda votes it got the decision was made no no no and the {permanant ban list}is precisly what i was thinking. Now it needs to be mandatory to review that list before new ideas are posted.(if u ask me i think it would help)keep it up guys i love the forums

5. Deltan

Deltan Member

Thanks for the support Harmony! :)