[VC] this is not fair

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Petya Peeva, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Petya Peeva

Petya Peeva New Member

Here you can post ideas or I am wrong?Guild leader,guild leader I'm sick of writing about it!He is very good and very naive (not bad like me)will never kick the poor sick man who Joined 1800 days ago Level 1681 Skald Viking 400 chieftains .Here is full with naive people they are everywhere what will change?He will keep him into to guild and others 24 members will eat a d...!Put pls numbers of attacks like arena if you like my idea and stop write for my guild leader.

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

stop asking kano to change the game because your guild has inactive players or player and we'll stop telling you about your guild leaders. its that simple. there are a plethora of other things that would be more beneficial to the game then wasting dev time on this. my vote went from a 10 to a one. satisfied?

3. ben

ben Active Member

i have to agree with Demonik1 i change my vote to 1 ...

4. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

Im change guild.

Also im smashed crockery with guild leader and made what I thought about guild politicks.

5. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

It is my idea :(

6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Yes, let's give credit where credit is due. Elise DID bring it to my attention and helped to sway my vote, good point Elise