This game losing focus

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by General D, May 17, 2011.

1. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

when im blocked for attacking someone 40 times i can still attack on list, i dont see why this would've been any different? beside the features been removed anyways

has no one noticed that?

2. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

my factions will never go hidden for we aren't cowards like all these high levels that all attack me in groups yet i cant touch the one or two members of there factions that are close to me in level ?? thats cheep lol as i said before if they are trying to fix lower levels from being picked on then work on the bug where a level 2000 can kill a level 300 over and over again dont block everyone else's game play cause you want your faction to bully everyone in the app but theres one or two people in your faction that hasn't made it to level 1000 yet...... BUT IF KANO MAKES IT SO THOSE FACTIONS THAT ARE IN HIDING DONT PARTICIPATE IN THE RANKINGS THEN THAT IS SOMETHING ILL AGREE IS AT LEAST FAIR........... if they wanna protect peoples privacy then they should work on the links for the pages so you cant use a number from the persons game profile to stalk them on facebook... i have a meber in my faction just last night have some dude msg her on facebook cause she killed him calling her a slut and all sorts of shit you wanna fix a issue to protect people then make it so you cant go from a game profile to there facebook profile

3. only the crybaby gutless bullies wanted this removed

no one else would want it removed

and i DARE anyone to say otherwise

4. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

Nice theory except I don't see the leaderboard bullies on here complaining. Just the people who get bullied by them. Get a clue!:mad:

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Before an explanation everyone take a second to breath. OK everyone take a breathe?

Now the explanation. This was a feature that has been partially implemented for some time now based on repeated support issues but was not released due to other pressing issues as well as we knew it would likely not be a fan favorite and would need to be rolled out with a proper introduction and explanation. What happened today was a developers mistake un-hiding a feature accidentally while doing maintenance on the profile code.

Since we did not get that chance to get input or introduce what this feature would be all about, I will take the opportunity now.

Most have seen what the limits were for the test case but this is what was called out in the features spec:

- cost of UN Credits (15-25)
    - time period (14-days)
    - cannot seek protection against lower levels or people in your fight range
    - basically protection would only be against hitlists and punches
    - you can only have a max of 5 people protected against
    - you cannot seek protection from a user while you are in their retaliation window

The reason why this feature was partially built was based on the amount of issues dealt with players writing into support about chain hitlisting by people far above their level, this feature was aimed at cutting down the number of requests on this issue.

We have not released this feature, it was put into development months ago but then shelved for other priorities for us to visit in the future, today the incomplete feature made its way to the profile. So now that we know it has not been released and is incomplete, please take the opportunity to discuss those points above and let us know what you think they would do to the game.

Again, this feature was not released, it was put into development to reduce support issues months ago and then shelved for other priorities, today an interface was made visible by accident by a developer doing maintenance on the profile.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Are you a myspace or a facebook player?

7. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

I SAY OTHERWISE YOU ARE TALKING OUT YOUR ASS YOU DONT EVEN PLAY FACEBOOK ZOMBIES IM ANYTHING BUT A BULLY ON THERE IN FACT I HAVE Death Count: 1446 AND GUESS HOW MANY DAYS I BEEN PLAYING ???? Joined 138 days ago THATS A AVERAGE OF ME BEING KILLED OVER TEN TIMES A DAY MOSTLY BY THE LEADER BOARD BULLIES THAT I AM NOW CATCHING UP TO AND STARTING TO BE ABLE TO KICK SOME OF THERE ASSES DONT TALK LIKE YOU HAVE A CLUE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IT MAKES YOU LOOK DUMB .... SO I SUGUEST YOU STOP YOUR WHIMING AND GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIFE OTHER THEN TELL US WE ARE WRONG IN VOICING OUR OPINION

8. Well thats not quite as bad. 10UN was far too cheap.

So it doesn't block attacks at all? Only the killing blow if the concerned baby has too much health to straight kill? (spoiler: There was a massive hint in that sentence)

We all thought it was giving total immunity, not just avoiding punches and hitlists.

Well this was quite the outbreak of mixed emotions, and although i was against it i actually enjoyed the jouney to disliking it. lol. Any chance of some more controversial updates accidentally 'slipping out' anytime soon? Oh, please do, even if they're only temporary. :D

9. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

Why so you can bully me? :D

10. i will say this

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM SO HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN AND CANT POST.

FUNNY YOU ACCUSE ME OF POSTING WHERE I MIGHT NOT BELONG BUT THERE IS NO AND I MEAN NO ROOM FOR THOSE THAT SAY WHERE SOMEONE CAN POST.THAT IS NOT YOUR CALL.SO HOW BOUT YOU JUST ADD ME TO YOUR IGNORE LIST AND YOU DONT EVER HAVE TO SEE WHAT I POST

I WILL POST WHEREVER I WANT AND I DARE YOU TO STOP ME.YOU NEED TO REALIZE ITS NOT YOUR FORUM

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME THAT

YOUR POST IS IN VIOLATION OF THE FLAMING RULE BUD

ADD ME TO YOUR IGNORE LIST IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I SAY

BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TELLING ME WHERE I CAN POST

NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER SO NO I WONT STOP POSTING

OPINIONS ARE NOT WRONG BUT NOT EVERYONE HAS TO AGREE

I JUST POST MY OPINIONS ON WHY I DONT AGREE WITH YOURS

THAT IS ALL

YOUR POST HERE IS JUST PLAIN RUDE INSULTING AND UNCALLED FOR

YOU PROBABLY ARE A BULLY IN THE GAME

ONLY BULLIES WOULD HATE THIS

THATS MY OPINION AND IM STICKING TO IT

AND AGAIN I WONT STOP POSTING YOU CANT MAKE ME STOP

11. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

ermmm, LOL! :D

12. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

lmmfao your a special one :) very special all you do is complain whin and cry about what a whole app is having issues with i think you should read what you said to me and appy it to yourself there .. you even posted a thred about people whining yet you whining about it yourself lmao .... like i said very VERY special :) pats you on the head

13. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

awww say what you want but when you come to fb cause myspace goes to hell ill prob be one of those people that helps you get started :) dont worry i dont hold grudges anyone lower then me that needs it i help so your talk of arrogance states one simple thing and that is how ignorant you truly are ;)

14. YouArePathetic

YouArePathetic New Member

I'll bring the cheese if he'll bring the wine :)

15. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

lmmfao watch out bro hes gonna call you a bully as well lmao notice his levels i bet hes a bully and thats why hes defending it so much

16. you know that made no sense right

im defending the change AGAINST bullying so thats why im a bully???

that made 0 sense IMO

might want to proof read what your saying or specify so its understandable

17. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

:) my point is you keep saying that all the bullys are the ones that are going to be against this but the funny thing is that most everyone in here from facebook arent the bullys they are the ones that have been dealing w them for months and months....... which would only make sense the people who want this active are those bullies :) rereads both this and my last post hmmmmm yup both are right thank you and have a good day :) damn bully you

18. YouArePathetic

YouArePathetic New Member

Peoples opinions of bullies are greatly varied, some people who can't stand being attacked consider you bully if you attack them more then twice to put them in the hospital. Some are just because they keep getting listed but in most cases it's simply because they picked a fight that they had no chance of winning.

Bullies are always going to present in any app, if for no other reason then the simple fact that they have the means available to them to allow them to be bullies but for every bully there's always someone out there better then them :) no sense in worrying about being bullied as it will happen eventually and just take the loses and move on with the game.

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

This thread lost focus.Wonder if it's possible to get back on topic,or if it's too late.

20. Heres what i think. I imagine the Myspace pirates hierarchy being quite similar to what you mean, General. Atleast one high levelled CC warrior in the top few players in the game, pounding on everybody here there and everywhere and now that the upcoming players they've been pounding on for so long are finally starting to catch up and can almost hold their own (or atleast afford sufficient chain bountying).
    Maybe they have already been thrown up on that list so many times they would do anything to put a stop to it.
    It must hurt losing so much xp at that level, i for one love being so small, and fighting with sheeple multiple times my level. Ofcourse i won't get into any specific examples, to avoid naming players but it would be interesting to see how many deaths the lower player involved would have to die to match the xp lost from the higher party. I bet it would be a lot.
    ...HOLD ON... Maybe it's not even the chain lising or bountying. MAYBE it's the repetetive bounty counters from counters from those with quicker fingers (or bots, but that's a WHOLE 'nother shipment of components) that's getting these super-high level players down. In their level progress.

Now i'm not positive on this, but i'm almost sure that they would be very negative.
    Come to think of it, maybe we should have a record kind of like a thermometer showing our lowest ever xp amount. Obviously the maximum would be the amount which levels you when you reach it, but what is the lowest gotten ?

I can't imagine people wanting to "move onto other targets" if they have been harrassed by the same people for hundreds, possibly even thousands of levels, and when they finally start to stand up and bring death upon thine tormentor, thine tormentor cannit handle it and needs a way out. A way to spend all those reward points that have been gathering dust waiting for the limited items to catch up with the ZS ones.
    I play all 4 apps. I love these items! And i am stocking up on them, without the need for a credit card.
    I'll just level up and watch some videos thank you very much.