This game losing focus

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by General D, May 17, 2011.

1. General D

General D Member

Too Malific

Just cause i'm not a Senior Member on here does not make me a noob to KANO i just don't see much point in crying on here i prefer too take it up on the field of battle WIN or LOSE but now it seems that can be stopped!!! its turning a fighting game into a hiding game i get pounded on by highest players in game and die constantly i say bring it gives me focus and direction and a laugh when they whine when the tables turn and i start beating them and its happening more and more but now i catch and beat them and they can block after months of there beatings is wrong

2. baha

baha Member

U seem to be in the "know" of whats up then ATHEISTIC SATANIST Why was this Action not brought up in the Kano app questions?? or did I miss something??

3. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

What's wrong with hiding ya faction? I seem to get attacked a lot lately and I'm 1 of the cc players. I stopped attacking people a week ago so I could concentrate on my bounty. People still attack and lose and I just laugh and keep it moving. I'm hiding my faction as we speak. A lot of them are low levels just getting their feet wet and don't know what they are doing. Don't need a punk with small fight list picking on them just yet. Need to get them trained up so they can protect themselves and get a better experience from the game before being used as some higher level play toy.

4. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

I notice I don't see any Leaderboard credit card slayers complaining. Very telling.:rolleyes:

5. General D

General D Member

Too Aethyst sorry Malific

Just cause i'm not a Senior Member on here does not make me a noob to KANO i just don't see much point in crying on here i prefer too take it up on the field of battle WIN or LOSE but now it seems that can be stopped!!! its turning a fighting game into a hiding game i get pounded on by highest players in game and die constantly i say bring it gives me focus and direction and a laugh when they whine when the tables turn and i start beating them and its happening more and more but now i catch and beat them and they can block after months of there beatings is wrong

6. exactly

perfectly said

in pirate im #3 rank player and im hiding my armada from the punks

hiding can be taken a few ways but heres 4 of the main(i know theres alot more)

A)your cowards
    B)your hiding the fact your a faction full of illegal alts(for THIS reason is why i say if you hide you shouldnt be able to compete in the ranks)
    C)your protecting your members from unprovoked attacks
    D)you were never interested in competing just made the faction so you didnt have to add anyone to friends on the network

7. i never said you were a noob first of all

and move on to other targets

just move on to someone that wont block

cant be that hard can it

8. General D

General D Member

This gives the bullies even more leverage

This is too stop bullying like i said some of us have been pounded on for months by the older players unrelenting and now when tables start turning the credit card players can block you for two weeks too save there bacons its wrong and i agree with Seth the money spenders are awfully quiet cause now they can keep bullying and block anyone who can beat them

9. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

i agree 100% :D

10. well again

you cant attack the one that you blocked

if someone blocks then just move on to someone that wont

11. General D

General D Member

Too Aethyst

Look My FL is small enough as is without thinking that they can all block think of the credit card players only have too block a few heads of factions and the whole game stalls really think the two highest players in the game and we all know there handles aren't gonna use that too block anyone who has a chance of beating them and nothing was said about whether this affects HL in fact the People who play weren't allowed too vote on any changes i think a chance too voice would have been fair sounds too me like alot of people would have said hell no

12. I believe the actual players of ZS have a god-given RIGHT to squawk on about something which drastically affects our gameplay.

What of the hunters? FULL STEAM AHEAD let's get to the top of that leaderboard for HL kills... Nahh not gonna happen that's another bounty we can't touch :mad:

And me, along with many others, making our way to the top of the leaderboard for normal kills. What's gonna happen when all the people i / we kill on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times decide to block us and climb inside their baby-bubble?

13. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

Stop the farce about it's to help out lower levels,because it doesn't do anything for them. If your not spending real money this update is near worthless.It's for the credit card leaderboard's protection plain and simple. Kano coming up with ways to make more money at our expense(people who work for their xp not buying it). Maybe if they got paid for coop bosses and challenges we'd have something to do besides fight. ;)

14. Ace

Ace Member

I know, if it's to help the lower levels, how about this feature stops working at level 300? There are plenty people at that level so you can move on to another one if someone blocks you ;)

15. baha

baha Member

I refer to the situation that makes being in SAME FACTION is now hidden unless allied and because we have a huge faction we can't add everyone to see them This ends up creating a hardship to the leaders who are trying to help the noobs and progress as a team~! Its a detriment that needs to be addressed ~!!
    Our new motto ZOMBIE SLAYERS not AFRAID to HIDE LOL

16. General D

General D Member

Well i guess its campfires and Cumba Yah we can all have Love Ins what a bunch of crap i personally will never belong too a hiding faction and refuse too block anyone ever bring it i'm in it too win it

17. The top lvl'd players (notice i said LEVELLED, and not simply "top". very intentional.) would simply get out their credit cards, block the people that do sufficient damage to them and be free to ride the list for 2 weeks spamming heal with their hundreds of billions.

Can you honestly not see this?

One of them claims to have ridden the list for 6hours straight, conveniently when nobody was there to see them up there and take them down.

18. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Where does it say it blocks hitlist attacks?

19. Ace

Ace Member

It blocks every attack, I assume it includes hitlist attacks as well.

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I said this already,but I will just summarize it.Past three updates,the majority whine about them.These updates are designed to protect.If you are a bully,you will hate this update.If you are not a bully,you have NO reason to complain.If you are on the receiving end of bullies,you will enjoy this update.Sorry if bullies can no longer bully,but you shouldn't be bullying anyway.If someone is just a coward and wants to hide,then let the coward hide.Move on to new targets,and let the cowards hide.It really is that simple.I find it funny that,this time around,the bullies are complaining.Bullies complaining?That is very low.