[LCN] There has to be a way to block people in world chat/Possible script user

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ErnestTBass, Jun 1, 2019.

1. ErnestTBass

ErnestTBass New Member

Can't get a word in edge wise in world chat because of a few bullies who saved my link from the Lounge Chat and there has to be a way to block users that can't see when I'm posting in world chat. This is getting beyond ridiculous!!! To beat all I think they're using script from how they're able to hit other targets and attack me at the same time.

Justine likes this.
  2. The Last Picasso

The Last Picasso New Member

I get the same thing since Lounge Chat closed.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

There isn't and saving links is very common , most players do it, and usually players save links of people who complain in WC or the tavern, and have made a themselves a target, I know I do, and so do most of my friends., not saying that is your problem but most likely it is. I can attack more than one person at a time, it is not hard to do and a script is not needed lol

Micaylah likes this.
  4. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Sad but true Kristen

Micaylah and Justine like this.
  5. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Mute them then you don't see what they post and they can't see what you post. Of course just because you have done this step simply means their alt oh I mean their "friend" shows them everything you put in there. Solution - stay away from World Chat.

Justine and Kirsten like this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

if he mutes anyone they can still see if he says anything, better to stay away from WC .

7. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Learn something new everyday. Agree stay away is the best option. Or develop thicker skin. Or spend more money and make your character stronger.

Micaylah and Kirsten like this.
  8. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Perhaps the best advice to give the complainers is the recommend they not play mobwars. I’ve grown tired of seeing the complaining players have kano’s ear more so than the veterans that started this game! And on that note I hope Kano is enjoying the dramatically reduced profits from this weekends raids! Seams like a lot of us aren’t spending due to be stolen from!

9. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Seems to me this has become a problem more so than it was before. When the Tavern was open other folks had a safe and easy place to chitchat, just like we did in the Tavern. I warned TPTB that this might cause a problem with all the good folks from Tavern rolling over to World Chat. Now there are too many people in there. You can't block, you can't access your friends or foe easily and it just plain sucks! I have had to change my game play rather dramatically.

I get that there would be a backlash eventually and it sure didn't take long. I am neither condoning nor dismissing what ErnestBass is saying. I personally wouldn't be doing that, I learned that lesson years and years ago. So no I dont think it is wise EB to complain about such. You'll just get yourself into trouble like everyone else who has complained about that in the past and predictably also the future ones. ;)

I do however see the bigger picture and closing one chat down to only have just one was NOT a smart move at all. It doesn't matter not whether I am happy about it or not. But I am sure getting a lot of feedback from clan and Guild comments one way or the other. None of it good. :(

Princess ZFG - tree likes this.