The Walking Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eraser, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

All the fans know, Mid-season Premier Starts Tommorow!!!!! So heres a thread to talk about anything walking dead as the season progresses.

any predictions?

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Oh God the Governor is gonna be alot of trouble, I am as we speak watching the marathon right now , they had one last week also, they are gonna shoot up the barn in a minute

They just had a commercial with Darryl killing zombies in a nice suburban house and the , funny

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2013
  3. Eraser

Eraser Member

I want the govnah zombified, and andrea forced to kill him!!!! :D

4. Eraser

Eraser Member

Yank, Thanks MY crossbow, thank you. :)

It seems the tides have turned, now Ricky is the one that has some "'splaing to do!"

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

That was a great episode!

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

linda it looks like we are the only forum junkies that watch the walking dead. how strange.... Millions of fans watching all over the country. only 2 of us on the Zombie slayer forums :p

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

WALKING DEAD.JPG WALKING DEAD-2.JPG
    I watch it just didn't want this to become a recurrence with every show that's based off a game aspect, and I don't even play ZS

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Jon watches it also, Eraser They even filmed near him, I think it was the one when they leave the farm, if I remember right, He wants to be an extra someday :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
  9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

In light discussion even though seems every ZS player is pissed off at the arena, Andria did a nice boot stomp on that zombie LOL

10. Eraser

Eraser Member

I gotta say, That was unexpected.

I knew they where gonna get the jaw off, but wasn't exactly sure until the random rock.... and then it hit me, they're about to american history X this shiz.

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

That shot was gruesome but at least we know how to do it should the need arise :p And why does Andrea always sleep with the sleazy guys , yuck

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

awww , well we did not give too much away ya had to know andrea was sleeping with that governor creep , but enjoy the upcoming episode