[VC] The Viking Clan Item Creation Contest 2014!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Aug 25, 2014.

1. David The Viking

David The Viking New Member

I would like a 2 piece equipment set that looks like a Push Me Pull Me from the Doctor Doolittle Stories. The first 1/2 of the beast would have 444 Offense and 0 Defense and the other 1/2 of the co-joined beast would have 0 Attack and 444 Defense! :) Put it up for sale as a limited item and it will sale like hotcakes! Call it a Llama-Lima, a Push Me Pull Me or whatever the designers think is best! Thank you.

iamnotkel likes this.
  2. hi there:

just a few thoughts/proposals, that came to my mind:

1.) A RETRO ITEM SECTION with the oldest items which were available, like: Thor Guardian, Steel Armor, Valkyrie Throwing Knives, Ljosalfar Axe, Fire Dagger, Ice Dagger and all the old stuff-items. That would be great :)

2.) The Wolf (the One in the middle of the already existing "Warg-Attack"-item, who is flanked by Hati and Skoll). maybe call him "Fenriswolf" :)
    3.) More SHIPS/VIKING-Dragonboats, as we like to sail :)
    4.) More Beasts/Birds of Prey: such as: Owl, Eagle, Polarbear, Wolverine, Fox, Irish Wolfhound and most of all: A CAT (Norwegian Forest Cat!!!), as we love animals :)
    5.) others (warriors): a Pictish Warrior with Tattoos, White/Grey/Blue/Brown Wizard (like the Istari in Tolkiens Middle-Earth), Beorn-like Shapeshifter, Nazgul-like Witcher/Warlock, Glorfindel-like High Elven Prince, a Grendel-like monster (from Beorwulf),...
    6.) More Heroes of the Old Norse Mythology or Medieval-Viking Times would also be very nice :)

:) Greets, Max (Austria) :)

http://i.imgur.com/Mo94tP3.jpg

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
    iamnotkel likes this.
  3. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

:):):)

Attached Files:

4. Darth Vader

:D

Attached Files:

5. Darth Vader

New boss ideas ;)

Attached Files:

6. robert rollings

robert rollings New Member

Rusty anchor Item type (Weapon) Ship anchor[​IMG]

Zudomon likes this.
  7. robert rollings

robert rollings New Member

Good competition

8. GoddessFreyja

GoddessFreyja Active Member

Spiked Barbarian Huntress....Warrior....Hunter for Her Clan Spiked Barbarian Huntress.jpg

relu22, Zudomon and Jared like this.
  9. GoddessFreyja

Ancient Death Warlord....Warrior...Wears Slain Enemy Heads on his Body Armor Ancient Death Warlord.jpg

relu22, iamnotkel and Zudomon like this.
  10. Dotty

Dotty New Member

Singasteinn
    Weapon
    These stones convert into a squad of animal fighters, but only may be called into action when fighting Loki or one of her minions.

11. Dotty

Dotty New Member

Tom Terrific . . . . . Warrior
    Drawn in a simple style, it featured a gee-whiz boy hero, Tom Terrific, who lived in a treehouse and could transform himself into anything he wanted thanks to his magic, funnel-shaped "thinking cap," which also enhanced his intelligence. He had a comic lazybones of a sidekick, Mighty Manfred the Wonder Dog, and an arch-foe named Crabby Appleton, whose motto was, "I'm rotten to the core!" Other foes included Mr. Instant, the Instant Thing King, Captain Kidney Bean, Sweet Tooth Sam, the Candy Bandit and Isotope Feaney, The Meany.
    I assume Viking Clan should appeal to all age groups. So this warrior and his foes would be familiar to an out-of -the-box demographic of game players.

12. elite highland's ranger
    warrior 20/20 (even 15/15 could be a good deal)
    blacksmith recipe: need 1000 highland's rangers. cost: 1 trillion

13. GoddessFreyja

Polar Bear Overlord...Warrior...Protector of the Frozen Lands Polar Bear Warrior.jpg

14. Krimson King

Krimson King Active Member

bone troll attack 222 def 280

Attached Files:

iamnotkel and GoddessFreyja like this.
  15. Zudomon

Zudomon New Member

[​IMG] Vikmon, Warrior, Digitail monster ATK222 DEF 374

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  16. Darth Vader

weapons

Attached Files:

Zudomon likes this.
  17. Darth Vader

Moon astral keeper ,warrior,Galaxy guardian

Attached Files:

18. Darth Vader

Niflheim mountain berserker,warrior,The Frozen moutain warrior

Attached Files:

19. GoddessFreyja

Molten Giant....Warrior....Incinerates Enemies with Heat and Flames Molten Giant.jpg

relu22, Krimson King and Zudomon like this.
  20. amanda

amanda Member

Saint nick
    warrior
    he gives death to the bad

Attached Files:

iamnotkel and GoddessFreyja like this.