[KanoPlay] the usual

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by neill1990, Aug 24, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It's my own little bug I'm pointing out :)

Actually it WAS pointed out somewhere else but never fixed apparently.

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Is this still happening for you? I just checked FB, MS and Offsite and cannot reproduce.

3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

ya it still hasnt changed for me and this might help narrow it down some how, it just started yesterday around 4-5pm

4. neill1990

watever you guys did during the downtime it fixed the battle tabs and everything. thank you it is running perfect

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Glad to hear it. We had some instability with Pirate Clan in the last 24 hours but we now back firing on all cylinders. Of course please let us know if this pops up again.

Cheers

6. neill1990

this is a small problem, and it is on myspace. the problem is that it asked me for an updated email so i could get a free item and a free boost but after i submited it i didnt get the boost or the item

7. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Neil, that updater asks for your email you can receive our Newsletter, which will get you the item and boost. Sorry for the confusion.

8. neill1990

this is a verry minor problem just the words need to be moved over a tad to the left

minor error.jpg

EDIT: on myspace

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks again for the heads up! This has been fixed.

Cheers

10. neill1990

not sure if this is a problem but on facebook when you send your profile link to somebody or they send theres to you it gets shortend down by alot but on myspace it doesnt shorten it down at all it just keeps it the same length.

im not sure if i should post a picture because it reveles the persons profile link and i dont have there permision to post it anywere.

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

12. neill1990

ok that alright then. i dont get why myspace cant just be more user frendly or help out there gaming platform i meen it doesnt look like they are doing much over there.

Smack likes this.
  13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Allow me to show you guys something another problem when sending the lets be mates message on myspace.

Name,pic and id # are edited out

screenshot_175.jpg

This does no good as that sends to the game profile,not the users myspace like it use to.

On Fb that link sends to fb profile,myspace it use to but recently it hasn't...

14. neill1990

that may be so but sometimes it skips the frending proses for me and just sends a clan invite unless that is actualy sending a frend request when i click add to clan

15. neill1990

not sure if this is a problem or not. on myspace when you copy and past a boss link it doesnt shorten the link it keeps it in the standerd form wich is to long to send in a messege to somebody scense it its like 500 charecters long.

EDIT: is this the same problem as the profile link?

16. neill1990

it says that i dont have the achievment for 2500 or 3000 stam on myspace but i clearly have it and i dnt want to put an extra point into stam to see if that fixes the problem cus i go by achievments when i am puting my points in. also i cant log into suport because im not sure the email or password so can you link the suport to the kano forums?(ill post that in the ideas section)

just took a photo of the problem and here it is:
    pirate clan achievment glitch.jpg
    sorry for the bad quality i had to zoom out alot to get the entire pic

17. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

If you haven't created a Support account yet, you'll need to do so before you're able to send in a ticket. Unfortunately, it's a separate log-in than our Forums, as they're separate systems, however if you have Facebook you can log-in via FB connect.

18. neill1990

its been a while since i have had a problem but here is another one. so it doesnt matter what i type in to try to enter the battle arena it just wont let me join. i have tried random letters names and a whole bunch of stuff but still no entry. this is only happening on myspace, facebook aloud me to sign up the first name i entered.

EDIT: well i guess this isnt of the importance anymore lol cus you know myspace is down now but once the kano.play is up and running i will update this and let you know if it is still a problem

update: nope it isnt a problem anymore

Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  19. JordanG

JordanG New Member

Stamina

Hi everyone. I have a problem with the stamina refill after a level up. Most of the times it refills to 50+ (exmp. 53, 55, 56) but I have 105 stamina. Can I do anything about it?

20. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

That is normal , when you level you get 50 stamina, you get more from daily rewards and from the daily boost.