[KanoPlay] the usual

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by neill1990, Aug 24, 2012.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

im just going to post all of the problems i find in this thread instead of makeing a new one.

this weeks problem i found is that my hoard is messed up i have 480 tril and it isnt saying the persent on my achievment in the botom right corner.and i have over that amount in my hoard just relized

hoard problem.jpg

i crossed out the name cus i didnt get his permision to show the name

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Send that to support...

It's probably something simple.

Does it show in your actual achievements?

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Lord is correct, these kinds of issues you may come across should be sent to support, even If I ask the dev's to look here , they are gonna tell you to send any screen shots to support ,thanks . if this is not your issue the person whose issue it is needs to send it.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

You can also sometimes clear out your cache settings in your browsers your using. When you do this sometimes it does fix the issues in the games people occur. Always try that first i would say about 70 percent of the time it does solve the problem on simple solutions.

5. neill1990

the problem is fixed and i just looked at the picture again and it only showed that i had in the billions even though i had 78 tril. but its fixed now clearing the cashe worked

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Glad we could help and it worked for you. That is one trick i learned on all the games i have played is always clear that out at least once a week i do it and i rarely have issues.

7. neill1990

as i said befor im just going to post all of the new problems i find here and yes i did tr clearing the cache. im not sure if i should send this into support because it might be a problem on facebooks end, so here is the problem(on facebook) there is alwys the deal of the day and it will alow you to watch a video for 1 fp but the video barly ever loads for me and another problem with it is when it gives you the option to choose if your older then 21 or not it will not load a video if you say your over 21 but if you click your under 21 it will load a video for you.

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hey neill1990. Those videos are offered up by Facebook themselves so we have no control over the Under/Above 21 issue you describe. I would report it to FB themselves to see if you can get more information. I wish I could be of more help :(

UPDATE: If you have Ad Blocking software installed make sure you disable it before you click the "View Video" button. I had a video offered to me but I had an Ad Blocker on so it showed a black box. When I saw the offer again I disabled the Ad Blocker and the video player popped up as expected.

Hope this helps.

9. neill1990

ya disableing the adblocke made it so that the video works now thank you for your help

10. neill1990

i have found yet again another problem. here it is i always have 1 free ticket that i canot use in the lotery and i have had that ticket now for almost scense i started playing this game

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

When you land on the Lottery page you are automatically given a free ticket with the numbers chosen for you and you should see something like this.
    [​IMG]

If you click on My Tickets it should show you your history for the last 7 draws I believe as well as details if you have won anything. As you can see here I haven't been on the lottery recently but lets see if I am a winner in about 40 mins ;)
    [​IMG]

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

UPDATE:

I won! ;) If you did win a prize the next time you hit the lottery page this should pop up.
    [​IMG]

And you can also check My Tickets to see your past #'s. Anything highlighted in yellow is a # that matched the winning draw.
    [​IMG]

Hope this helps clear up the Lottery for you.

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Rigged ticket? :D

14. neill1990

i got some screenshots today
    rite when i click lotery
    lotery glitch 1.jpg

then after i click close
    lotery glitch 2.jpg

then when i click the lotery again
    lotery glitch 3.jpg
    but it wont let me validate the last tickit that i have

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Did you purchase another ticket?

If not I think I know what's going on.

If the answer is you haven't purchased another then I'm 99% sure this is your answer.

You really have 1 ticket for validation HOWEVER the new ticket is showing up and the old one is still showing even though you only have 1 CURRENT ticket and 1 for the next lotto.

Did that make any sense?

When validating the validated ticket still shows up until leaving the page.

You should ALWAYS have 1 ticket showing.

When it shows 2 like that I'm 99% sure it's not erasing the validated ticket.

16. neill1990

i see wat your saying and its a possibility cus i dodnt buy a ticet but i won 1 about a week ago but it sadly never gave me the ticket and i was thinking ythat might be the one but then i thoiught and was like ya that has always been there

17. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

As soon as your hit the Lottery page it will automatically validate any tickets you have for the previous 7 draws (days). However, if this is the first time you are checking that page for the day it will also issue you a free Lottery ticket for tomorrow's draw.

So what The Protector said is correct. It is show you have 2 tickets when in fact you really just have one for tomorrows draw given the one for today's draw was just validated.

Mildly confusing and we will look to make some adjustments is more players are having issues with this. Regardless I hope this clears things up a bit.

18. neill1990

something on my batle list just acted up and here is a picture and you will no wat i meen when you see it:

missing battle tabs.jpg

i have already tried refreshing and the other stuf but no luck

EDIT:i just reset comp and now it looks like this

battle list glich.jpg

if you didnt cach it, it now has chalenges and adventures tab in the battle section

EDIT 2:it is working fine on the offsite version and on myspace just not on facebook so i hope that will narrow it down a little

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

screenshot_109.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

20. neill1990

hat does that have to do with the problem??