The "True Leader" of Myspace VIking Clan

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by wtf a talking towel, Feb 9, 2011.

?

Who is the true leader of myspace Viking Clan

1. Jillian like the leader board says

28.9%
  2. Para because the cat said so

28.9%
  3. Eddie because he is Kano

21.1%
  4. The Cat because he is not Eddie

10.5%
  5. Polish because he is Eddie

10.5%
  1. subject of contention here, lets get a consensus

2. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Such A Hard Question...

(annoying/stupid "first" comment):p
    (sarcastic vote):D
    (witty defense);)

3. Red

Red Member

the cat is a winner

4. true leader is me Parasurama The Bl00dAxe Legend.

5. Cats are always right.hehe

6. Eddie

Eddie Member

I say the leaderboard determines that, so that would be JJ

7. cesarr

cesarr Member

there needs to be a 6th option that says cesarr is leader becuz he is awesome :D

8. Eddie

Eddie Member

Go Julius Caesar!! hahaha

9. waldo1984

waldo1984 Member

This is one of those times I really ought to shut the heck up, but I can't resist...

Yeah, I may be a 30-year old, 400lb virgin living in my mom's basement, but an Internet poll said I was cool!

Seriously... no offense intended whatsoever to all the people named, but... really? We have to have a poll to say which one is the "leader?"

Well, if that's the case... I kick butt at Axis and Allies! Does that make me cool?

10. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

waldo, it's a myspace insider joke. You need to know the hostilities and accusations and conspiracy theories circling there to understand this joke.

And only Eddie can be the leader. He has the Super Terrifying Self Healing Kill Bot. :)

Pray to Eddie. No one can beat Eddie. Eddie is our God and Master. lol

Maybe we can convince Eddie to conquer facebook vikings, too. :D You all must see the glory of Eddie.

11. Eddie

Eddie Member

No need to pray to me nor proclaim me god.

12. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Sorry, Eddie, but I was sarcastic in my vote (Para because the cat said so) and thus did not vote for you.

13. Maler

Maler Member

I voted for the cat, because he is not Eddie :))
    even though i wanted to vote for one who is on top of the leaderboard :D

14. Tizme

Tizme Member

Cats are all a bunch of pussies! They can haz no overpowering input into an online epeen contest.

This was for VC right? Old news. Why is everybody playing in the past?
    Why you gotta play in the past, Marge, quit living in the past!

I'm sorry, i just Thor-t i would add this as i am waiting for something more edible to arrive on my lap.

15. L Figgins

L Figgins New Member

Who is eddie,cat and para?

16. Eddie

Eddie Member

Whoever made this thread wasn't thinking too much.... Forgot that my VC name is not Eddie but The Legend.

Hahaha

17. Tizme

Tizme Member

That was Eddie, the cat is a pussy, and Para likes to shoot from tall buildings without praying to the fictional character that only gullible people believe exist.

18. L Figgins

L Figgins New Member

i got The Legend Level 4097 ? cant find other 2 !!! seems to be a joke thread for old vikings :(

19. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

"the cat is a pussy" uses the term "pussy" as an insult. The forum name is "john geir siamese" and he is clan with "parasurama the bloodaxe legend" also known as "para"

The inside joke is that para and co. assume everyone that disagrees is Eddie, a bot, or a cheater. The cat practically worships para.

Eddie *is* Kano. There is no real distinction.

Recently, there was a very argumentative thread involving myself, Eddie, polishpimp (aka "polish"), para, the cat, and many others.
    Polish has been accused of being an alternate account for Eddie and I have been accused of being the same person as polish. Thus the references of polish being Eddie.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  20. Eddie

Eddie Member

Skyler, you are new to this. There have been many that have been accused of being me.

1. Ericmaximus Level 3415
    2. Jillian Thyra Johansson Level 5407
    3. POLISHPIMPN retired Level 5191

The list goes on, I cant remember them all, but there have been plenty....