[VC] The Raid Boss is Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 1, 2014.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm not going to re read this whole thread, but general consensus is that key's will go bye-bye after X days. Is this true? I have spent well over 7k energy to get these key's and if so, I won't be a happy camper. These bug's, etc. are your own fault and not willing to open one after seen everything that is going on with them.

Trevor McLoughlin and Kirsten like this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What about a POP UP, for the clueless, since a lot can't figure out how the RAID BOSS works? There is "NO INFO" (besides here) on how it work's unless read World chat, or visit the forums. This is just a example say if Raider's health is 25% or less, this pop's up on their screen?

Capture11.PNG

3. I'm hearing from other people that are having problems with people that joined from a public posting that are from rival guilds or are out to settle old scores... those people on their boss are tanking all the efforts of the other participants & intentionally forcing a boss reset.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes and a few who are clueless it is a real pain, the only thing good is if you are lucky enough to be on one that is killed and you get an achievement, sometimes a drop, the xp coins and energy drops is all you can hope for,otherwise, too many will not get finished cause of of the clueless players and the ones out for revenge who make it reset, and the bosses are all intertwined in the reg boss list, ughhh . At this point I have not joined any others since the first day except for last night and that one was finished by about 12 players pouring everything into it, This feature needs ALOT of tweaking, for it to be something anyone would want to continue,just glad it is only in VC for now and not the other three games, that would have been BAD.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    Kehvyn and Trevor McLoughlin like this.
  5. Kirsten

Yeah that would be good, but won't stop certain types of people ,they shouldn't be allowed to go public if ya don't want it to, too many non serious players out there who are never gonna be game smart.

6. Kirsten

And on another note, chat speakers should be FREE ,I spend FP,quite a few times just so I could help people with questions about this raid boss, as did alot of other people, Just make them free, Thanks

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You shouldn't have to spend 100s of FPs to put the bosses down. I'm okay if it takes 7 days to kill one, and the XP from attacks and heals seems decent, but it is a REAL energy/stamina burner (even more so that the arenas). It really sucks if you don't have a realistic chance of killing one off, especially if you dump 100s of FPs into trying for no rewards other than coin, energy, and XP.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You can have mine in Pirates. I got chat banned last year, so I probably have quite a few speakers there that I'm not able to use. :confused:

9. Kirsten

yeah , been banned my self a few time in one game lol but they make us use FP's if ya run out and with all the raid talk I prob wen thru 15FP buyung 25 for 5 FP just to talk about this boss thingy

10. Kirsten

I know alot here on FB who spent alot also, but being the tiers limited you to allowing more 4 K players in alot of those lower than that just are not set up to help do more than the mind if that. But I think that part will be reworked the idea I heard sounded good but I really think we need to allow more to join anyway but this sounds good

0 to 4k Tier
    4k to 10k Tier

8k and up Tier

or something along those lines as well as the amount of players who can join in total

11. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

For a boss of this size, it should be AT LEAST 50 players if not more. At the very least that will lower the amount of effort that would be needed by the group as a whole to take it down, rather than relying on a handful of heavy spenders to do all the work.

Jared and Kirsten like this.
  12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm okay with the tiers, but I play on KP2. There aren't nearly as many level 8k+ players there, so that tier would never fill up. Maybe more players should be allowed to join that are level 2k+, it doesn't seem like there are many players less than level 2k that have been joining for some reason, probably because of the huge energy/stamina investment.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Kirsten

We have it all here but we need bigger tiers for sure and allow at least 50 min players to join and less low levels cause they don't have the resources a level 4k and up may have

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    Trevor McLoughlin, Kehvyn and Jared like this.
  14. GoddessFreyja

GoddessFreyja Active Member

I was able to defeat my boss in a few days. Had all 30 spots filled; got a lot of help from some, not so much from others. I had to buy 3 energy refills just to find the keys. Then, in order to defeat it, I spent over 200 FP's to buy stamina and energy refills; I lost track of how many refills I actually bought. It took a huge effort from me to defeat it but it was my boss so that was my responsibility. I was lucky and got a drop when it was defeated but most did not. And, the 10 skill points is pathetic. One thing I can say with absolute certainty is that I will never, ever start my own boss again! It was nothing but a waste of FP's and while I did level up a lot, that was only due to the huge amount of time and effort I spent fighting/healing it. I can't think of one single thing that made this new boss appealing.

Trevor McLoughlin and Kirsten like this.
  15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

There are planed more RAID bosses making us the revisit the other places for keys?
    If yes, what color will be used for the next drops background?

16. katie

katie New Member

this is a no win for lower levels

Kirsten likes this.
  17. CHARLIEMIKE

CHARLIEMIKE New Member

NOT TOO IMPRESSED WITH THIS NEW RAID BOSS. I'VE CONTRIBUTED LOTS OF ENERGY AND STAMINA WITHOUT ONE DROP. THIS IS WITH GOING WAY BEYOND THE MINIMUMS. I WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE PARTICIPATING WITH ANYMORE RAID BOSSES.

katie, Kirsten and GoddessFreyja like this.
  18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

TY for cluttering up my boss page even more with double postings of the raid bosses.. :eek:

[​IMG]

Kirsten and GoddessFreyja like this.
  19. Mark Spicer

Mark Spicer Member

I am unimpressed with the raid boss... my personal raid boss is just going to expire. I won't hit it anymore, I've wasted tens of thousands of stamina and energy on that thing. And it's been reset FOUR times. I won't start a new one either. I have little faith that this thing will be fixed to anybody's satisfaction. Don't bother rolling it out in PC either. Enough people over there have already heard about this piece of garbage that it's unlikely anybody would start one. So don't waste your time making one.

20. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

The biggest fail from Kano by far lol lol , not only that is hard to beat it after 4 days of using all the boost on it and all stamina energy when it finally got killed i got no reward. The raid bosses in other games they do drop items for the best healer or the top 3 hit but this one is just made to FAIL even more. Unless you figure it out kano don't bother to start on any others games cause it already FAIL BIG TIME on viking. Waste of energy , stamina and DJ .... peoples before start this better use those to adventures, bosses and buy items is not worth spend any penny in this CRAP.

Lord Lars of Svalbard likes this.