The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Lucky Bella

Lucky Bella New Member

Ummmmmmmm went to bed last night with 3 tokens and woke this morning 8hrs later with 3 tokens WT ?????????????

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

sounds like a support issue

3. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Yup, file a ticket... From my experience Kano is really good at taking care of these kinds of things... Good luck!

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah definitely file a ticket in that case, although your browser might just be displaying out-of-date information and hasn't checked with the server. Better safe than sorry, though!

5. The real issue is that there's no incentive to beat SMEG on Kong: You'd have to have your entire team spending 48 FP to get 20 FP back. It's just not viable, and the other solution of making the prize 50FP just means SMEG will fight harder.

6. Reg Hahn

Reg Hahn Member

Has anyone ever given a definitive answer to this?

7. Pretty sure it's never been used before to be honest. I do remember one of our synd members suiciding and managing to give up 3 kills at the same time.

8. Bleeny

Bleeny New Member

The "Death" column counts how many times a member suicides on another syndicate. So if you manage to kill your Syndicate while attacking, it will count 1 death.

Jess likes this.
  9. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

yeah, the wars are kind of a joke now. sort of like the arenas. i just join them for xp when i can participate, there's almost no chance to get a decent ranking anymore.

10. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

same here. wars aren't too bad, we can get into the top 20 without much effort. you can't get a top ranking without spending loads of stamina, or money, or both.

11. roger j siciliano

roger j siciliano New Member

i agree completely with what has been said above

12. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I didn't particularly like that the Syndicate War & Battle Arena overlapped this week, and because they did, I was essentially "forced" to use a TON of Stamina within just one day (or more accurately within a few hours) in order to participate in both (and have a chance at doing well)! The starting time for the Syndicate War although was GREAT, and I hope we can make that permanent, as I have heard SO much positive feedback (from people located in many different places around the world) regarding the SW start time. With that being said, I realize there are MANY people in MANY different time zones and it must be extremely difficult to find SW and BA start times which please everyone. If I had to choose between the two overlapping or the start times, I would pick to keep the start times the same and have them overlap (but I sure did have to use a TON of Stamina to efficiently play both at the same time)!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  13. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Has a feed ever been considered in which we would be able to see the latest and who the killers were?

Good way to stir up further rivalry I think.

14. Reefer

Reefer Active Member

My attack button has disappeared a few times on PC and LCN it's usually when going for a kill in the red zone. I end up having to use the feed to attack until the button appears again. It's also not flash player crash or anything like that, you can't even click where it should be.

15. Drawgth

Drawgth New Member

Update: Smeg & Fish ;) 25*48FP is sure not enough, believe me. U would have to have another 200+ kills as well. Then U can start to THINK about competing those two. If U can defend their attacks as U'll start to get closer... Unthinkable for mortals...

16. Jess

Jess Active Member

17. Leatherface

Leatherface New Member

Why do we as a syndicate lose War points on some fights, none os know the answer??

18. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Because your health is low.

19. Dennis Foster

Dennis Foster New Member

What happened to the 15 minute re spawn? We killed a Syn and within 12 minutes, they are healed! Not the 1st time this has happened. Are the rules out the window?

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

15 minute respawn timer is still the norm. I'll have the developers check to see that it's functioning properly. Thanks for the report!