The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Looks like the Syndicate Wars results updated, albeit a bit late. Sorry about the delay!

2. We need better rewards for our efforts in syndicate wars

Hey guys
    we only get 20 fp for 1st position that too after spending 48 fp during 4 days but look at battle arena they get more for top 3 spots without the obligation to spend any favor points. you should atleast gives us the back the fp we spend. Unlike arena here ppl dont use bots so pl consider increasing the reward limits.

3. Paul Stryker

Paul Stryker New Member

Mi7ch, got a question about Healing and the % of stats used in DEF.

On the first Synd War this year I decided to go healing, so I focused on DEF so I could do better on the next Synd War. And it went just as I thought, better heals for better Def%.

Then I decided to do the same again, and I've put almost every Skill Point on Defense. I raised Defense in like 25% (over 150 points). The rest of the Skill Points, something like 10-15 points, were used on Health.

On the last Synd War, I could heal for something like 5.3M and get 20WP per token used. Now I'm healing for 3.2M and get only 13WP. I'm sure there's no other stat that changed. Not sure if the personal loadout was the same than last time, neither if that actually affects Healing calculations or not. Could you explain a bit to me what could have happened in here?

Regards,

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

the Help says:
    If you have an attack loadout, then you have low healing stats.

I am not sure when they are taking a snapshot of your armed weapons, on joining or when the event starts?

5. Paul Stryker

Paul Stryker New Member

Guess like personal Loadout does affect healing stats then?

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, "armed defense" means it includes Loadout. :)

Additionally, Gazember, your stats are locked in when the event starts, just like the BA.

7. Paul Stryker

Paul Stryker New Member

Thanks Mi7ch and Gazember :)

8. Paul Stryker

Paul Stryker New Member

One last question.... Is it only "Armed" attack and defense (only weapons), or it's the sum of it plus Personal Atk/Def (the skills used in those stats)?

Regards,

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Armed is the total of your loadout items stats for Attack or Defense.

10. Paul Stryker

Paul Stryker New Member

So raising one's own Defense (stats) doesn't change the healing stats for an upcoming Synd War? ^^, sry I need to have this clear...

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Right, your personal stats contribute to your Syndicate's overall performance (if you're in the top 15 members), but your loadout item stats are what affect the perks.

12. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

My guess is that its exacly like the arena, and raising your defense stats has a quantified impact.
    If the percent of your skills allocated to Defense its between Ex. 32.5% and 34.99%, the perk has the same value, but if it is 35% or above then the perk will change a little and sometimes you need to add a few hundreds or even a thousand of skill points to notify any changes on the perk, while changing my personal loadout, I can change my defense time between 2500 and 9500 seconds.
    Your equipped weapons have a lot bigger impact then you think at first.

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Loadout is a "multiplier" to a certain equation, for example undo all loadout=nothing equipped. Your defense stance time in arena will be 0 secs., I'm assuming it's the exact same in Wars.

14. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Bump, the Rewards are missing again.

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Apparently I need to go smack someone... (not Smack).

16. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Thank you.

17. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

How about rewards for each Division? A, B, C, D, E.

It would make it more interesting for the lower divisions instead of just getting pummeled by the rest of us.

18. wlwales

wlwales New Member

5 hrs after syn wars is finished and still no ranking........since when does it take this long

19. 7 hours later and its still showing the results from the Apr 25th SW and not letting many of us collect our rewards which we obviously need to level, as always I spent 48 GF's during the war, if I am not going to get my cash, xp etc. I want my A. Money Back. B. GF's back or you can C me and my business later...:D

20. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

No Syndicate Wars payout yet is this actually going to happen?