The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

would it be easier to stomach if it were called "reward divisions"? That is basically the only difference: the war point rewards for both attacking and killing a D syn vs an A syn

2. gary999

gary999 New Member

I guess what you're saying is that it IS a free for all, all levels against all levels. Not very balanced, nor interresting for lower levels. Why sign up to become cannon fodder?

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Then do not sign up

4. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

the reason to sign up, as a lower level, is that the xp/stam spent on an attack is relatively good compared to all other ways to spend your stamina (other than through a level partner). Get to a higher level, be a stronger player, and maybe you will also get into a better syndicate that might win the syn wars.

5. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

That's why there are so many one-man syndicate in D/E division, who participate just for XP

6. WAR TOKENS. guys we are in SYNDICATE WAR now. I need urgently TOKENS.I asked our members via memberlist to send some within limits of TOKENS war rules.then I came back in the fight and fight was gone? how come? I was winning against D level Syndicate,see pic.(ILLIRIAN syndicate).

Attached Files:

7. Kirsten

Someone else took thrm out.

yeesew likes this.
  8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

ehem, not only you can attack. aand D's are not really wise targets, gives the lowest points and you were wasting your tokens.

Mary Guillen and Kirsten like this.
  9. thank you for y comments.I admit,while being the first time to fight in Syndicate War of Mob War LCN ,I had some problems to find the good opponents.So I lost a lot of fights,then I thought I fight again the ones I had beaten or at least won some points.so the D level.Finally I just my TOKENS too fast,after one war already gone. I LEARN!!

10. its extremely difficult (uptill now)to find during the war the right opponents.for example I could not find an opponent of which I remembered the name.example:BBMB???????only a top 100 list and then an all attack list with far too many names.give me some advice pls how to improve.

11. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

My problem with Syndicate Wars is the rewards. If your group is going to win, everyone needs to use all refills which is 48gf. The first place team reward is 20gf, 2nd 10gf, 3rd 5gf. REALLY? Kano had everyone spending money on gf points to get tokens. I moved out of RUM main group because I do not want to help KANO make money when they are so cheap about rewards. It costs them nothing to up the rewards for winners.

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

And yet, players still use a pile of FPs on them now, even though they don't earn them back for high rankings. Why would anything change then? That's why I don't spend many FPs on them, and I don't think the majority of players do, but the credit card players don't seem to care, even though there aren't any achievements or even stats for them.

13. Sobek

Sobek New Member

Hello, I am a Mafia Wars refugee so please be gentle!

My question is this: We have our first syndicate war starting today. However, I cannot participate until Monday. Should I go ahead and sign up now? Or wait until Monday when I can actively participate?

To put another way.. do I help or hinder my syndicate by signing up for a war but not participating?

14. Kirsten

If you do not sign up before it starts you cannot participate at all.

15. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

It doesn't harm the syndicate if you don't play, apart from the fact that you are not helping.

If you are in a top-SW syndicate, they would probably replace you with a more active person for the duration of the war. If you are in a lower-tier SW syndicate, just do what you can and no one will care.

ChewbaccaSW and Kirsten like this.
  16. Sobek

Sobek New Member

tyvm! :)

17. Has there been an adjustment to the way health is calculated?

I am seeing B's at 1300000000 health or less.

18. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

I'm not sure if they'll disclose that. I always figured it was any combination of health/attack/def so, say 3 B syndicates who are just above the requirement for a C could have made the cut by being more heavy in one, or any combination of those 3. They could very well have higher than you'd expect def or attack.

19. Maybe it has to do with participation. My A Syndicate has the usual amout of health but I had been seeing B's at over 2,000,000,000 before, minimum 1,600,000,000. This round there are plenty of them much lower, but a handful still at the higher end.

Alfredo Scarface likes this.
  20. Lordyoda

Lordyoda New Member

still buggy once in awhile it getting sticky like stuck