The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@mi7ch : Hi! I have another question about health. I know you don't want to give the formula, and i understand. However, i would like to know something more about Syndicate Health in SW. You told it depends of the top15 members. Does it depends on this top15 SP members's health only? I know, im very curious :)

2. Vic

Vic Active Member

i would imagine that it's based on players' health stats, i can't see why any other stats would come into play for total syndicate health.

3. lhaightster

lhaightster New Member

I am hoping that someone can assist here. Does anyone have advice on how to die less in Syndicate Wars? We have some of our members who make sure they do healing as much as possible during the war, but we are still dying more than we are able to get kills. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Correct, it's based off of the health of your top 15 members who have entered into the War. :)

5. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Do you have members who repeatedly attack even though it was a loss? Losing your own attacks can deal quite a bit of damage.
    Have your synd go into defense mode before SW starts. Have them set their defensive loadout then go to SW, profile, refresh stats. This should give everyone better heal rate and the synd will take less damage.
    If you get a nice kill try for a quick D or E kill. You only lose the most recent kill when getting killed yourself.
    If you are dying more than you get kills stop going for kills. Focus on those synds in which you have the highest win % against. Again losses can deal just as much damage as incoming attacks. Once your synd no longer presents itself as an easy target it can start going for the kills.
    Stay out of the yellow. When yellow you might as well already be dead; it's only a matter of time.
    Make sure those in your synd who are the best healers do the healing. Having someone heal but they heal at 2 or 3 million less than your better healers is a waste of a token and waste of a heal.
    Most important just keep improving your health, attack, defense SPs. It takes time but very important for SW.

Marcel Cerdan, ChewbaccaSW and mi7ch like this.
  6. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

good tips. the only other thing i would say is that it helps if your members can be on at the same time to help out. it's a lot harder to co-ordinate if only a couple of you can be on at the same time, and you'll have to buy tokens to get kills and increase your points.

7. ChewbaccaSW

I totally agree @Applejack . Being online together, and using the chat, helps you to save tokens, and to make more kills. It's something really important, and that's why it's a team game. Coordination is essential.

8. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

it depends on the game and the platform. this isn't so much of an issue for me, because my armada isn't full and most of us can't be on at the same time, but we still do okay. if you're shooting for a top 10, you have to work together with your mates otherwise it's just not going to happen.

9. otty22

otty22 Active Member

It would be very usefull if every syn in war has a link.. what do you think guys?

10. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

it's not necessary. the money spenders take out everyone else now. having links for syndicates is a waste of time.

11. ChewbaccaSW

@Gogolak : what do you mean by the money spenders and SW? I don't understand

12. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I think every syndicate having a link would be very useful.

13. ChewbaccaSW

Yes it happens so often and is so frustrating! Sometimes it's impossible to see the health under 200 !

Gazzaaaa likes this.
  14. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Is your post about the attack button disappearing? or just generally cant get a shot in? The first is reaaally annoying, the latter nearly as much!

15. ChewbaccaSW

Both of them :) The biggest problem is when the button disappear..

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I haven't noticed this. Maybe it has to do with the browser you're using? Or the number of players online at any given time participating?

17. ChewbaccaSW

I don't know at all , but it's very frustrating. Is there someone who know the reason?

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I haven't heard any other reports of the attack button disappearing in SW, but I'll ask around the office. :)

Update: Nobody has heard any reports about this, but I'll keep my eye out during Wars to see if I run into it.

19. ChewbaccaSW

@Gazzaaaa : what about taking a screenshot next time it happens, and posting it here?

20. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Maybe it would be nice if the number of tokens available increased and maybe instead of 50 per refill it was 100. ;-)