The Official Guild Wars Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Glitch. On guild home pages. Just above the Guild Wars badges it says, War Starts In: dd:hh:mm:ss but the timer shows the time remaining in the current GW not the time to the next one.

2. When a guild, syn, etc. suicides on your guild, what are the WP gained and what does that guild lose?

3. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

So new Guild War rewards unchanged for Division A :(
    spend 48 FP and your reward is 20 FP... awesome :confused:
    come in first overall and your bonus reward is... nothing

4. Dolus

Dolus Member

If they suicide on you you gain their kill reward at that moment and they will lose their last kill reward they made by killing a syn/guild. Just like a normal kill will do.

5. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

you do NOT gain their kill reward if they suicide on you, they still lose their last kill when they die

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That's like the arenas, right? If you suicide on someone before you get taken out, you lose points, but you cheat someone out of your kill reward.

7. Jayne D

Jayne D New Member

Hate the new look :( I don't know if I placed for Empire bonus or not.

8. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

Looks like this hasn't been a problem area for awhile, but would like to ask a question? A clan is complaining about people hitting E clans when they want them to only hit C and B. I the chat someone had said just look at the people who have high number of attacks and low amount of points. Does this sound right? I looked at them, but the logic isn't making any sense. Anyone :)?

9. WorldB

WorldB Member

For an A guild, hitting an A guild yields something like 25 points while hitting a D or E guild yields 10 points. So it makes some sense in that a lot of hits with a low score looks like someone is hitting a lower tier guild or failing in their attacks in which case they get half the points. Also, the kill bonus is significantly higher for killing a higher tier guild but it drops on a guild each time you kill it

10. In the wars, does every player in a guild have the same attack/defence against a rival guild when attacking? In other words does the #1 player have the same attack stats as the #25 player?

Could the lowest (#25) player attack the same level of opponent as the #1 player?

Hope that makes sense?

Cheers

11. TOKENS:102/300
    Time Remaining
    23:16:21
    You need at least 1 stamina for an attack.

I bought 100 tokens for an inventory of 102, but the system appears to not have registered at the play level. I missed a kill and lost two refills.

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Did you send a ticket into support? Griping here won't accomplish much.

13. suggestion- could you move the Hit List in GW up to the side like where chat rooms come up. It is very frustrating to have to keep scrolling up and down when looking for targets

HJM likes this.
  14. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Would have been nice to get an announcement if Guild War was going to remain at 3 days or revert to old format.

People have real life things to arrange

15. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

I have a question to ask i dont know if anyone would agree or not. I am wondering instead of using 12 refills could it be by a chance we can get it Raised to 16 Refills which it is not a big cap between the days of GWs an the only time you can use em is toward the end of the Wars like an Hour before it is Ends :)

16. Rebecca Laurasia

Rebecca Laurasia New Member

Can rewards for the top 20 guilds overall PLEASE be reinstated? Quite frankly, with the way that things are set up now (only the top 3 guilds in each division earning rewards) sucks all of the fun out of the guild war & make it's nearly impossible for most guilds to get anything. Just look at the extreme point gaps between the guilds even within each division to see what I'm talking about. Basically it will always only be the same 15 guilds who are able to earn anything because no one else can possibly compete with them. The rest of us are now only playing for the XP points, so what's the use? At least with the overall reward the rest of us had something to strive for in the war.

Kathleen Brenenstuhl likes this.
  17. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

either join a better guild or recruit better players stop whinning

18. Jorge Oliveira

Jorge Oliveira New Member

19. Jorge Oliveira

Jorge Oliveira New Member

this message is for kano apps administrators, I find it very unfair to lose points in guild wars when we get suicide when we are attacked by a superior guild, we lose points and a lot of tokens doing that, while if we expect them to kill us we only lose points As for healing it is impossible against a much higher guild if they attack us hard because we lose all the tokens and get killed anyway, is it to keep looking at them while killing us? what is the logic of this? i lost about 100 tokens trying to heal i saw i couldn't do it and i tried suicide spending maybe 60 or 70 more tokens and in the end the guild still lost points 153,851,838 Health | 9,781,276 Damage Dealt | +304 XP | -1,812 WP
    and if we do nothing we lose the last death we made, so we lost always

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  20. PhantomVirus

PhantomVirus New Member

For the record - sniping bots in GW are total bullshit. It is a statistical impossibility to lose in the last seconds of an attack - - there has to be bot / automation going on and sniping. Total nonsense.