The Official Guild Wars Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2013.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, just the most recent kill. If you die and lose the points from your previous kill, dying again will not subtract any points (unless of course you have made a kill in the intervening time).

2. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

good question I never thought about that

3. David The Viking

David The Viking New Member

@mi7ch I am still having the issue with the page moving every time I heal in Viking Clan on Kongregate. Please address this issue! This has been 2 weeks already and I havn't heard a reply.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

My apologies, I'll check with the developers and see where that bug fix is in our queue. :)

5. David The Viking

David The Viking New Member

Thank you Mi7ch! I am only having this issue on VC Kongregate. It works on VC Kanoplay and PC Kanoplay.

6. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

I wish I could communicate with my guild members on the same page I am attacking on and send alerts to my other team mates who are not in an active state so they could heal first rather than attack. make sense???? I don't know

7. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

You can communicate to your guild members through facebook chat. You can set up a guild chat through there.

8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

good idea... for those that play on that platform.

9. koo22

koo22 Member

For those who play on Kanoplay, you can open two windows in same browser, open Kano on one and FB on the other....move each window to opposite sides of the screen, so you have the chat visible while you're hitting on Kanoplay. No tabbing back and forth & you always see what your guild is doing. This works way better on a larger screen but can still be done on a small one.

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Another good idea... for those that have a Facebook account.

11. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

Jared really! Temper your response's. Reinforce your arguments in the right forum:oops: THEY did work hard to get there spent a lot of cash and time.

12. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

The bots are getting crazy in here now. Not only starting their own threads but polluting ongoing threads. :(

13. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

is it not time to get rid of Annoying tag lines yet?

14. adam thorgei

adam thorgei New Member

Also screwed on a refill. Refilled, system took my points, but no tokens. Makes it tough to have a good war when you don't get what you earn in the game.

15. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

The payout compared to effort and fps used are paltry, its not worth the effort or resources

16. just a suggestion- maybe splitting the guild wars in half 1 - levels 20000 and above 2- everyone else that way some one else could win besides the same 30000 level players

17. Marty R

Marty R New Member

It makes no sense in wasting your token to attack or restore your health when you are being attacked buy a level A group as you have less than 10 seconds to survive. Even if you were at full health and just in the final stages for getting a kill, your dead.

18. Aethelred the ready

Aethelred the ready New Member

I have this problem - if you are healing a lot, zoom out screen from 100% to 75% - its fine then

19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Check you settings

Settings
    Server Time: 2016-05-29 11:24:29
    Actions Jump to Response:
    Yes = Action links jump to top of page
    No = Action links remain at current position

yesno

Hide Background
    yesno

New Fight Results - Opt Out
    Opt out of the new Fight Results interface if you prefer the old version

yesno

Language:
    EnglishItalianoEspaƱol

Email Address:

20. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

War Achievements are now available! Forum post coming soon but for now you can claim them by entering the War lobby.

Tue May 31 11:19

I was hoping that it was for WAR MODE-and deeply disappointed it was for Guild Wars ...I thought that you trying to do something about it to motivate people play in war mode but not :(