The Official Faction Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Nostro

Nostro New Member

I registered for next faction war in one faction, then joined another faction instead. I immediately left the faction war under old faction, waited a few days and tried to re=register..... But cannot seem to register under new faction. It still recognises me as belonging to previous faction

2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Bit late but you will need to send in a support ticket to get individual account information looked at.

3. AlterEgoT

Please redo the Faction Brackets. Go to F if need to. The A's are ridiculously different in strength from top A to bottom A.

Dale Barrie likes this.
  4. AlterEgoT

Out of curiosity ............

Has anything other than an A faction won one of these? Any factions that aren't full won?

JADES likes this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Some of our guild forgot to sign up, so B guild/faction etc. I see the difference, we get pounded on. No worries we don't care, but get the just of it.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  6. One thing I think has to change is the stamina refill bar while fighting you accidently click it and it takes 10 un credits from you and this has happened to me twice now. I didn't need it I was about to level up and still have a boost of stamina left. While you’re playing faction wars I guess you automatically think it's a refill button for the war not for stamina like you have been conditioned refill tokens.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  7. AlterEgoT

Yeah I've done that a time or two :(

8. AlterEgoT

Getting a lot of
    "System busy please try again"

I think I'm done bothering with refills. That's not the first time we've died in FW not able to get a heal in and since no way non full factions are going to do well pretty much done with this whole aspect.

9. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

I have only when i try to update a weapen or some like that. Take age to load the page (10sec or so). It can be happening because i have all item in the game so far <never sell any> And i keep upgrade them to lvl 4.

10. AlterEgoT

Don't get me started on how long it takes for the upgrade screen to load. It's beyond ridiculous.

The whole system busy thing is atrocious throughout the game. Takes 3-6 tries on the dang 3 day calendars to get one to go through. blocks on HL kills. Defense not able to be enabled in BA. Healing in FW.

Seriously, it's not that happening of a game these days. How can everything be "busy"

Kirsten and Dale Barrie like this.
  11. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Players have practically begged for a confirm button when purchasing things like refills and items, out of every 10 accidental purchases I'm willing to bet maybe 2-3 people contact support for a refund. Refunds are bad for business so we won't get one as it works in kanos favour.

Dale Barrie likes this.
  12. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

yep indeed same problem when you go to fb and go to home tab. You can select a event : challenge help / outbreaks enc. The bar (that shows all the event options) is just below or precisly on the (shop item). Some times i miss click and i got a damn 30 un less because of this bug, i wish there is a options thats says are you sure you want this item?????

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

As a new smart phone user, if I didn't know the game using kanoapps. I'd click/buy item's every single time navigating the page by mistake, if had the FP'S.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  14. AlterEgoT

Been a while since I bothered to play. So I'm giving it another shot.

A few things that I still notice.

3 un for 50 tokens is rather a rip off. Yeah we pay it so I don't see it changing. But 50 tokens does so little. Most of us spend the day staring at something we can't play. Please reduce to 2 un or up the amount of tokens (actually 1 un is really more accurate but hey I'm not going to expect that much of a drop)

It is still geared for alts / account sharing

It is still geared for A factions only. The smaller ones don't have a chance
    * as a note. for the most part the B's just die a ton. The a's aren't attacked much and the D & E's aren't really worth it although a lot of folks like to stack their kill numbers and go after the small ones.

It could be a fun little addition but there simply is so little one can do by the time you find one you might actually be able to take down. or maybe it's just the way my account is geared. Full tokens I need one in low yellow and I still might run out :p Yeah I can add a lot of health but that's not so helpful.

Anyhoo. that's my give it another shot input. And I still say it's a bit too long. One is exhausted by the time it's over. Shorten it by 1 day or tie it to GP some how and extend it.

Dale Barrie likes this.
  15. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

mi7ch,
    Quick question, is your personal loadout saved when you join the war or when the war starts?? We have people who keep leaving and rejoining. Thanks

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Your personal loadout is locked once the War starts.

17. AlterEgoT

so We've all been chatting. FW has lost it's sparkle.

The rewards just are not enough to make it worthwhile.

I know there was discussion of achievements for personal stuff but has anything been discussed about tricking up the actual makings of the game....

Rewards, cost of refills, amount of refills, making some of the smaller factions die a little harder?

18. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I agree, you spend 48 UN's to not even get them all back. Not to mention the lag that causes targets to be missed.
    I think if they had a better payout more would try, even give UN back for every tier.

19. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

No, only a few A's have won HAWK, EDU, WON, HI5, DAM and DEAD and that's it I think

AlterEgoT likes this.
  20. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

close dale only 5 have won dead have not won only 1 top ten and i never see a non A faction winning unless there is some funny business going on

AlterEgoT likes this.