The Official Faction Wars Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eraser

Eraser Member

So Yeah,

I dunno why this was even released. Its basically a remake of Battle arena. Except its slower, The sniper factor is way worse, and from the looks of it, Its will not have the apeal of cheap level ups because both tokens and stamina will have to be purchased.

I truly hope this is not intended to REPLACE the arena, as Kano has recently finnally ironed it out to make it playable. I'll keep buying UN for Battle arena, but I wont bother for this Faction wars garbage, So if you scrap the arena, you've pretty much lost me as a customer as Im not buying any more items when I have scores of Favor point items unused.

I dont like that pretty much any of the Division A factions are more or less unkillable, even by other division A factions.

I have to repeat that the whole token thing should be scrapped. NOBODY likes that.

Honestly, I think the whole thing was a big waste of resources, A year of development for a remake of another feature.

The players have been in the forums crying out for new achievements, and updates that enhance gameplay, something to make the everyday game more fun.

"Kano Listens"

2. So what

So what Member

@ eraser

rather harshe .......it had problems as in most of us (if not all) not understanding what TESTING really means

long and boring

however the arena is SPOLIT by scripts and bots intresting its the only one you want to continue with as its geared for the lower levels in terms of massive exp on attacks against ppl youd never win a fight off, you level rapid for little cost

is that why you only like it ?????

many long term players are awash with weapons that dont count for anything...so why is that a slag on faction wars
    with all the NEW ACCOUNTS only having the advantage of only NEW high end weapons .....your sounding churlish

as for the WAR well it will help any small time faction TO LEVEL based on their exp payout
    as many of them WONT even entre arena

beacuse of the slaughter due to the scripts and ***fast mouse *** experience

I think these wars will fill out the imbalance for them

so I'm Waiting to see what changes will happen

3. Eraser

Eraser Member

I just dont kiss ass, They asked for opinions so there it is honest as a new born baby.

I could care less about it, Its just important to me that the original battle arena is not done away with for the sake of having the new faction wars.

As it is currently, there potentally a battle arena going on (in one of the 4 games) every single day. I have a feeling the "test" run being limited (and also the start-ending time) was to not jam up the servers with both a battle arena and a faction war.

Ive put on a crapton of stamina to my account for the sake of keeping it to 10un per level in battle arena and its really messed up if the feature to be pulled for something that will cost more.

Its just a fact, If arena is pulled, there will be nothing left in the game to keep me buying favor points. as Im not dolling out 50-100 un Per level to play faction wars.

You really amaze me with the indirect cheating accusations. Why dont you just block me on the forum so you can say anything you want about me without a rebuttal here too. (oh yeah block anyone that has anything to say against it as well)

Anyone using a automation will have the same advantage has they have in battle arena, if anything, it makes it worse because now it gives cheaters a good reason to share their software with people in their faction.

4. RIBBET

RIBBET New Member

First off the whole basis of your "honest as a new born baby" opinion is based off an assumption so there for invalid! i'd love to see the source that even made you think this was the case.

Second this is an optional event that will probably only happen twice a month so honestly it shouldn't impact your gameplay one bit i would suggest you just opt out and BAM a normal day with no changes what so ever to your game. Just my honest as an adult opinion bro.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi everyone,

Just a head's up that we're posting the new iteration of Faction War changes on this thread here so this thread will be unstickied and locked. Thanks for all your feedback, and please hop on over to the new thread if you have any more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.