[LCN] The Lottery Lie

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SantasSack, Nov 4, 2019.

1. SantasSack

SantasSack New Member

Do we really need a button saying 'collect free ticket' when it isn't true? Also the way you've set the new lottery up it appears there's no way to clear it from the daily activities.

It's bad enough you've ended free tickets in 'The Search for More Money' but to stick it in our faces and label it incorrectly is low.

Also to clarify an announcement that starts with "Upcoming Improvements to the Lottery", yet follows with "No more free Lottery tickets will be given out", is 50 shades of wrong.

2. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

Really? TWO FP's for a lottery ticket that for the most part very few players get to enjoy huh. No wonder that for the past ear my playtime had nose dived . It even nose-dived some more when it became obvious to me that there was favoritism being employed some where. It think it is time for me to really do nothing but dailies out of consideration to my mob. Other than that, forget it!

3. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

No free lotto ticket? Bad, bad, bad.

4. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Marshal O.P. Rockwell Active Member

The change in the lottery is just another pile of what Bess Truman spent 40 years trying to get Harry to call fertilizer.

5. Hobo

Hobo Member

I actually would consider paying those 2 fps for lottery tickets if the rewards were better. For having 1 to 4 numbers right... prizes ranging from stamina drops, hired guns or usable loot would be better than cash and some xp. I always liked the idea of having a different colored loot case you could win that was more of an extra time case. Something like when you open it.... it resets all your active challenges including your own raid if active back like 20 minutes or so. That would be nice something that might allow you to complete something you might have not been able to otherwise. But paying 2 fps just for cash or xp. I think I will pass on that.