The HL

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by The Lion OG, Jul 5, 2011.

1. The Lion OG

The Lion OG Member

For some reason people aren't showing up on the HL all the time. I know sometimes people can get taken down really fast but I've tested this and nothing. Every once and a while I'll see one person but not all. I didn't want to write this until I was sure there was some sort of mishap and trust me something is definatly wrong. My connection and computers are lighting fast so it's definatly not an issue on my end. I sit and click the HL a bunch and this is gunna put a damper in the amount of HL kills a person is likely to achieve.

2. im the beast

im the beast Member

hey what up i had the same problem bout 2 mouths ago maybe not as bad as ur talking bout but i was having somthing going on and i downloaded google chrome and it seemed to fixs everything and did use safari for the longest but now chrome. maybe that would help if not sry man i would hate to be in ur postion.

3. Ace

Ace Member

I noticed that when some people list others, it takes a lil while til it shows on my PC. Sometimes my bro sees them before I do, for example, while when other people lists, it shows instantly (or I think so, since I get the first or second hit in most times)

I know little about net and all that stuff, but I'm guessing it has something to do with the lister's geographic location and your net speed, but then again, it's just a guess and can be wrong.

4. its been discovered theres a delay before seeing hits depend on

A)how many youve recently collected(others can verify this one)

B)your level(if your a higher level theres a slight delay)

5. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Yeah, Lion why didn't you just ask me about this in the game bro? lol....I already knew about this.

Some nights I won't even see a hit go up and I'm literally clicking at fkn light speed and I get a 10 second heads up.

So Lion....being that we are both over level 1100, and we both stalk the hitlist......we're going to see delays.

6. The Lion OG

The Lion OG Member

Well with a lighting fast computer and internet to match now I'm getting restrictions due to my level? Umm since when should I be faulted for being good at what I do. THAT BLOWS!!! I stalk...that's what I do mostly and in game people know it. I'm sorry that other people can't put the time and effort in but so far today I've been able to collect a few. I'm just hopin that this was a glitch and it has been corrected without a big fuss. We'll see though as the night progresses.

7. dont think so Lion.

this has been around for some time

can hope though

8. Ahad

Ahad Member

I was unaware of this, sounds like a good idea :p

No wonder im the beast has some unobstructed smooth sailing into the HL kill leaderboard sky (Or maybe stratosphere at the rate he's going :eek: )

This adds a lot more weight to "I'm just toying with him"
    [​IMG]

9. Ace

Ace Member

And what would be considered "High level"? While the option A seems logical to me as a way to stop one person to claim all the hits, option B seems rather illogical. The delay of bounties my bro places (so I know the exact moment when he puts them up) is null, so I wonder how a level 30 should hunt if being a lower level helped at all?

10. Ahad

Ahad Member

I think a S I L L I (SLOTH) F A D would be less than pleased after blowing so much money if he was being restricted so that he was nothing but a plaything to the superior hunters with youthful reflexes and quicker clicking skills.

I agree that they should have some sort of delay to make up for the fact that with their thousands of extra skillpoints they would score the killing blow in 1 hit or something and everybody deserves a chance at each hit.

That children's toy was Sid, the Sloth from the Ice Age films, in case that wasn't obvious. This is me fighting the urge to go over your heads.

11. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

what is this one of those everyone gets a trophy so no one gets their feelings hurt damaging their ego type of thing?

delays because you are good? ya ok. another strike kano.

12. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

What's going on with the HL? I haven't been watching much....but I keep seeing that people are getting "this person is already under attack" even when nobody is attacking them. lol....

13. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

yep, was extremely annoying. seems to be fixed now.

14. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Don't be stressing over the hit list. The games have something in place to help with constant listing of people with low bounties(ex.). Sometime the person doing the rigging(ex. may go by a different name on other apps) is faster the lister. So bounties want be as plentiful.

15. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I don't think you have any idea what we're talking about but whatever lol........

This wasn't the delay that Kano puts in when you are killing a ton of people off the hitlist...

This was probably a result of one of their cache's dying or whatever the hell Kendall said it was.