The game and funny math.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by itsdaler7, May 12, 2010.

1. itsdaler7

itsdaler7 New Member

How does a player who joined 74 days ago have a BASE bounty of 14.5 billion? Im at the same level as him (305), and have been building my empire for a year and my bounty is only at 11.5 billion.

Also how is it that someone with 300 cheiftans, random low to high level weapons, and a battle boost of only 5% can attack a 1050 cheiftan clan with all the best weapons available, and win?

I don't get it.

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  2. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

How is my bounty cost determined?
    The minimum amount of Gold required to place another Chieftain on the bounty list is determined by how big their Empire is and the number of times they have been bountied in the past 24-hrs. Having a bigger Empire makes you a much higher profile target. You can view your base bounty cost from your profile in the "User" tab.

The person may have purchased property differently or faster than you. They may also get more money from their inner circle allowing them to buy more property. They could have purchased cash using FP (Favor Points), use FP to purchase other items and extra clan. Then there is the option of purchasing FP for more of these items.

They may also be online the majority of the day/night playing if they have the available time allowing them to do more missions, earn extra cash, catch bounties & level.

In answer to your second question, a player with 300 chieftains can easily win against a player with 1050. They may have all their skill points into attack & they use weapons that are high in attack. When you attack back & all you see are random weapons you may be only seeing the weapons chosen for defense not attack. If they are winning you may want to look at your defense points & what weapons you're using to defend. There are so many different variables. It's not cut & dry, thats what makes it so fun!

3. toeeatingdog

toeeatingdog Member

I wish I had the technical wording, but until you reach lvl 1000, as long as you have as many chiefs as your level you're good. Over that amount does nothing for you except allow you to advance without having to worry about getting any more chiefs. Until lvl 1000 it's all about lvl, and quality of weapons and fighters, not number of clan. Hope that makes sense.

4. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You can't get 1000 chiefs till you are at lvl 1000?

5. toeeatingdog

toeeatingdog Member

no no no...knew I would confuse someone. I mean it doesn't matter how many chiefrs you have in your clan, as long as you have as many as your lvl. The extra ones don't bring anything to your fight. I know the battle detail shows that it does, but it really doesn't. That's why someone at lvl 300 with 1000 chiefs and the strongest weapons and warriors can be defeated by someone also at lvl 300 with only 300 chiefs with also the strongest weapons and warriors. make sense?

For some reason that whole logic goes out the window at lvl 1000.

6. Eddie

Eddie Member

Below level 500 chief count plays a minor role if any role at all.

7. toeeatingdog

toeeatingdog Member

Yeah! what he said! lol

8. itsdaler7

itsdaler7 New Member

Thank you both for the concise answer. Appreciate it.

9. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Like me, they need a life.

10. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Dale - you also gotta remember that if the person has a nice sized bank account and can afford a few hundred dollars in favor points, that could help them too.