The "Attack" button on my Rival is White?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by The Ice Queen, Jul 14, 2010.

1. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

This is strange

One Big Man Is Back BBPK, Level 731
    1 attack in 1 second 7 hours ago
    Attack | Ambush | Hitlist | Rig Ignition | Punch

The Attack button is White not Blue and not linked to anything...

Oh and it just happened again
    Terminator Sam BBPK, Level 717
    1 attack in 1 second 23 hours ago
    Attack | Ambush | Hitlist | Rig Ignition | Punch

Attack button is white and no link..????

2. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It's this way on MySpace as well. Once the Rival is healed the color changes & you are able to attack. Looks like it was included in the last update.

3. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

Thanks Hun... :)

I've been so busy with the War the past week, I haven't paid much attention to updates.

4. Gavin

Gavin Member

I think the white attack icon means your opponent is in the hospitol and cannot be attack, where as the brown attack means you can attack. This is a new icon in the rivals page, hope this helps

5. Eric

Eric Administrator

This was added today to help with the user interface, there were some complaints about people clicking the ambush link by accident because the attack link wasn't there.

If you have some further feedback in making the rivals page better please let us know!

6. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

Any chance you could show Mob Size as well? If not on Rivals, maybe on their profile?

Heheh the number of times I have been attacked by lower levels who don't show on my fight list, then attacked back only to see they are fully mobbed and I have no chance against them.

I still don't like that a level 500 fully mobbed can beat a level 900 who isn't.
    Yes the new jobs have some great Defensive drops, but the drop rate is low and the amount of energy required is high so it will be a long time before I have a full mob of Ski Masks and Gloves, Cessnas and Knuckle Dusters :(