the ability to use more stamina on regular bosses

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Sir Opinion Alot, Sep 27, 2015.

?

Should we have a slider scale for stamina use on regular bosses like the ba slider scale

1. yes

16 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. no

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

what's an unlimited boss?

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I guess no slider is used

3. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

this has my vote.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I can go for this one also and has my vote. I noticed certain bosses are getting higher up there and need more damage done to them and faster to. I hate having to sit there and click click click constantly on certain ones. I would say after level 50 on a boss a new slider is open that lets you use 50 to 100 stamina at a time.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  5. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

what he said. i've seen bosses in the 80s. why can't we all have it at least to 30 stamina like one game apparently already has?

Jon Ward likes this.
  6. Kirsten

bosses in the 80's ?? I get on bosses almost double that :p

Sir Opinion Alot and JADES like this.
  7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Same LOL, and I still hit them with 5 stamina.

8. Kirsten

Yeah I don't want to run thru my stamina fast , anyway

9. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

yeah, i've seen some way higher than that. i think i've seen some in the 200s (none of mine are, though). and i'm for this idea.

10. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

ZS must be a little different i currently have a boss at 680 and several in the 100's highest level i have ever seen was 12xx something

11. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

kinda the reason for a slider so its your choice :)

12. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

no way jose and ill tell you why this was shot down previously. no matter what the minimum damage is, you get the full amount of experience for a 20 stam power attack. on higher level bosses this is meaningless but on the exp bosses it makes a world of difference. if you had a partner willing or an alt, you set the damage at minimum and the other hits the boss with a full power attack getting great exp and doing hardly any damage, the other increases the max damage by one increment and you hit again and repeat till the boss is dead. if you increase the power attack max than youre giving people that do this 2 or 3x the exp theyre already getting from the same bosses and watch them level like crazy while you all complain theyre using a bot or some crap when essentially you gave them the ability to level faster

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

you have a great point, in other post the idea of the boss needing to be a certain level could stop this. Another way to stop this is that slider is only available on your own boss not others, when i thought about this i was more concerned about running through alot of stamina in one sitting on my own bosses not others. So this could be a way to prevent any misuse of this ability.

14. Vic

Vic Active Member

i can see that. but does this really matter now that we have raids? some players gets 100s of levels each round, so this would be no different.

15. Kirsten

Yeah but why compound the problem ,even further.

16. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

If the use of 50 stamina gives me double or triple more drops then yes I like this idea but again it depends on the correct arithmetic-for example I hit someone big for my range boss hitting it with 20 stamina 6 times and this thing does not gives me drops,but if I hit it with 50 stamina once applied more damage and 1 drop then it makes sense!

17. Darth Vader

Written on this way the theme sounds like make it easier game to quickly finish with these annoying bosses!If I see repair so as to obtain meaningful use of 50 stamina then you have my vote!

18. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

i could see going up to 20 stam on bosses but no more than that

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Let me get this right, you want to blast through stamina in .5 secs and refill, or have alt's that wanna use this feature on?
    Yes I'm serious, this is a stupid idea just for that statement....

Kirsten likes this.
  20. Darth Vader

This is a strategic game what is the problem ? If I want to make more dmg for drops I will pull the slider in 50 stamina nobody is obliged to do it the some and this stupid slider in battle stamina boost if you want use it if you dont want nobody commits you :)