Thanks War

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by true blood, Sep 7, 2011.

1. sorry i didn't quite understand that? someone told you its worth you and i losing over? would that someone to pog or more likely sarah? of course she said that. pog fills people heads with lies and sarah does too nowadays.

i have already said to other NOMs and ex NOMs that after this is all over i will be resquadding if they are willing. anyone who is in NOM though will be fair game until this is over, i know i didn't speak to you first and that was probably wrong of me but i used my judgement and judged either wrongly or correctly that you would support pog. i know you haven't been on the offensive in this so i will take that as a small sign that you understand why i am doing this and assume that you at least agree a little bit with the reasons since you will have been in chats etc with her for a long time and seem for yourself what she is like. i'm sure you remember the vile words she uses and how she tells people to desquad or she will desquad them, you will remember the gossip and lies of "so and so is an alt of X Y or Z." you will take notice that until pog has a problem with someone she says nothing then when there is a problem she declares they have alts. i would wager if you and hero left NOM you two would be declared alts/bots. i may assume too much and i don't want to speak your mind for you. i am merely expressing my opinion of her attitude.
    We will be targetting every NOM. if they leave NOM like bina, mathias, anthony and candi. they are no longer pog supporters and we have no reason to target them. and i know, if you leave NOM pog and sarah and tim will say things about you and try and get your account banned by getting others to report you. they will chain list you and try to kill you. i wont offer help as it is impossible to stop them doing it but we could do what we can to support any ex - NOM

2. im the beast

im the beast Member

Oh that old chesnut....
    You lot are really boring ya know that...?
    Have an original thought in your heads for once...
    Oh wait, you can't... unless me and my faction do something new that you copy

yet again copy and pasting is another one of ur things lol......look i dont care to much for talking shit to u just telling the truth about u and ill say others lol, so how bout u heal up.....and play the game...

3. LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT

i have never discussed anyone with you ..YOU ALWAYS had a bee in your bonnet about hidden
    and i was told you RAN stories like your life depended on it ...YOU threw YOUR TOYS OUT OF THE PRAM ..AND ANNOUNCED YOUR LEAVING THE GAME...DUMPED YOUR FACTION,,( NO LOSS ) AND THEN CRIED WAR...(holding onto 3 alts ) bwhahhhahahahhh

no one was told to desqad you....THEY SAW you on the forum and came back posting MEMBER REMOVED...nor do we spend our day discussing you

YOU ARE OF NO IMPOSTANCE

SIT THERE LISTING YOURSELF UP...ALL YOU COULD EVER DO....F A C T

SO ...no your not important ...YOU DONT MATTER
    and frankly my dear
    YOUR NOT WORTH IT
    now go build a brigde with the ppl you fed lies to...your not coming off so good..TRUST ME

4. Jude Milne

Jude Milne New Member

Yes I have see you do something like this Selçuk. You and Hero both desquaded me and listed me as soon as we declared "war on Pog". Thanks for taking our history and conversation into account ...
    There are others in Nom who have stayed loyal and not just dropped me from there squad. Thanks to them!

5. im the beast

im the beast Member

y dont u answer what i was saying about pog killing herself on traps instead of riding til a nom got her.......no instead u try to yet again make someone look bad lol.........im going to pill a pog and say were all laughing and its at u lol.....

6. beaste if you COULD you would ..NO MATTER ...i KNOW you cant .,....trust me I am laughing

7. im the beast

im the beast Member

still not answering the question..........

8. true blood

true blood Member

Well at least you can told me before your explanation and if someone got SINS here not just NOM.I've know all story and know all words about people.I've keep that words like secret cause i know if someone tell another drama rings bell and game fucked like now.You said Pog's words , behavior or etc. but you even I'M not an angel.We talked back from beast , unpro , Jeremy and more.Now you can hide form these people.Dont tell me you love them if you say you ate your words before you told.I'm just simple worrior simple fight quite leveling but i'm here from the beginning.

A real man must be acting a real man.First you apoligy that people who we are war with them then you join them.You're not lost your friend you lost your

Real Friends who talking hoursly a day
    Fight honor hiding and keep your price high

Most and deadly part comin.I can understand Luke doing great job for war , Tata , a couple of them.But TOM ? oh man he is eating his pop corn and laugh your dead...

THAT's why pissed and sad about you.

Best Regards and thanks your week nonjudgement explanation.You lose with your words.Thats enough for me.

True Blood - Selçuk Yıldırım.

9. im the beast

im the beast Member

trust me i could easyly kill myself off
    but nom never gets me so what is the point....lol

10. Sarah Hughes

Sarah Hughes New Member

Whatever, Boris!!! I thought you knew me better than that, obviously not... I don't lie about anything.

Yeah, everyone is entitled to an opinion, and everyone has one too... just like they have a spine :p
    Oh wait... not everyone has a spine :D
    And if Hero or Selcuk ever left [Nom], then I would too...

I've never chain listed anyone who has left [Nom], or reported anyone?
    And of course... it's a killing game, therefore if that person who left the faction also dequadded me (if they were ever squad anyway), then they'd be killable??
    The only squad I have lost throughout this poor excuse of a war is you and Jude, Boris...
    Just another two people to "do a pog off"... I thankyou :p

11. true blood

true blood Member

Yes Jude idid that cause Borris and you removed me from facebook ? If thats just game why you guys get big serious ? I listed you cause for Borris.You listed me 4 time i dont answer that.You could understand my reaction that time.I'm not started that remember ? :)

12. who always talked about "the 3 stooges" and told everyone they were alts?
    and yes im ashamed to admit i listened to pogs lies.

And what 3 alts do i have? i'd love to hear that. i'm assuming jude is one of them? who else? beast?
    or are my 3 alts the 3 boys?

13. Jude Milne

Jude Milne New Member

I desquaded you because I believed you were no longer playing your account and that it was being played by the person we were going to "war" with. I was squaded with your entire faction when this started and only desquaded the two slayers I believed were being played by the one person. All the others remained squad until some others dropped me. Quite a few remain squad and I'm glad.

14. I for one wouldn't "trust you" for all the lies about alts etc.
    OH! and who remembers this doozy " new boss achievements! throw your bosses up and i'll kill em for ya! " that, was a lie so you could boss eat.
    so many lies, can't cover own tracks...

15. true blood

true blood Member

No no not Pog's i mean your words.You had words too don't blame anyone now be a man and accept your mistakes. And you answered my 2 sentences i wrote you a paragraph so Borris i'm a man who hasn't got secrets.If i said i'm accept.I'm person too i can have my ideas like other.You can think like everyone right ? SO don't blame at least 1 time anothers Pog or another.OK ?

If we want something or organise first you can try to fix the mistakes.Lies and mistakes follows you don't forget that.

And if war happen the game if the war get a leader you are far away being a leader.You can be just pion who talked and lied rapidly.I can talk here Luke , Ahad or anyone but you ? You're just sad man and i'm deeply sor for my forum words.You hit down articulated the people.But when i say something it's simple and clear.I'm not need insulting people i just think 2 side of discussion.

16. i had words that came from the opinion of pog. long and loud she proclaimed they were 1. And i believed her. Simple as that

17. Jude Milne

Jude Milne New Member

That was not personal. I do remove people from Facebook once I have squaded with them, always have done since I first squaded with people I met through the game. ZS and chat groups is where I communicate with you guys. My Facebook account is for people I know well - for lack of a better phrase, people who I know in real life. You were not the only one I removed from my Facebook friends list Selçuk. My entire squad is the same. I don't expect to have to resquad with anyone when we are already squaded. If something does happen where that's required then I just re-friend through Facebook to do it. You will have been removed from my Facebook friends long before this "war" and I have still been able to interact with you via in game messages and chat groups.

I started nothing with you.

And I really wish people would stop desquading me for battles they have with my other half. We play our game differently and it pisses me off when people desquad me because they have beef with him. In saying that, we are both on the same side in this battle. Sorry to see you chose the other side rather than staying loyal to your squad mate.

18. same with me. i removed everyone ages ago when i was gonna leave. but jude still played so.. like an addict.. i played, one last time....

19. true blood

true blood Member

:) That was funny really sorry again to ask you hard question something like that.Take care. :)

20. true blood

true blood Member

Accept you apoligy Jude.Take care too.