[PC] TGIT... This week in Dev and Community 28/03/2013

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

TGI...T? That's right, it's Easter Weekend, which means I have the day off tomorrow, which means you get a TGIT instead of a TGIF. I'm personally looking forward to a delicious meal or two and some time with my family, and I hope you all get to do the same! (Your own families, that is, as unfortunately our table isn't that large, sorry.)

Anyways, let's take a look at this past week:

Player Bans Mar 14 - Mar 21

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 3
    MS: 0

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New limited items!

A new week means new limited items!

wall_feed_mar13_ltds_week5.jpg

Feeling extra moderate lately?

Interested in helping out in the forums? Awesome! We're looking to expand our community volunteer team, so email community@kanoapps.com for more information!

Also, if you emailed in but haven't been responded to yet, please check your junk folder for a response, as it appears that some services may have been filtering out our emails. If you don't see a response there, please send us another email and add community@kanoapps.com to your safe senders list.

Coming Soon: Crates

Last month, we introduced a new feature to one of our other games, Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra, called Crates! Because of its popularity, we will be adding it to our other games early next week. We will be officially announcing it when it's ready to go next week, but you can check out our LCN announcement about the feature here if you're curious.

Support Report Just a reminder, the Support Report is written by our wonderful Support Person Melanie AKA Aardvark

Happy Chocolate Bunny season, everyone! Fun fact: Support and Community are located in the middle of Kano Headquarters. A side effect of this is that any treats our mighty overloads see fit to make available to the office get put in a bowl pretty much within arms reach of us at all times. It is... maddening.

A quick note: everyone please keep in mind that the world is a vast place and that there are a lot of different people who play. Just because a player turns our to have the same name as another player doesn't make them the same person. Similarly, a player who has the same or a similar name to a Kano staff member probably isn't the same person. We tend to be pretty busy with our jobs and while many of us do play occasionally, we prefer to leave the real competition up to our players, so please don't consider anyone's comments or actions as representative of Kano unless they are clearly identified as a team member.

-Aardvark

Joke of the Week

Joke of the week time! This week's joke is a personal favourite of mine that I wish I came up with, but, sadly, did not. Enjoy!

What do you call an elephant that doesn't matter? An irrelephant.<--Highlight for the answer!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: http://bit.ly/pc_forum_tgif
    Facebook Connect: http://bit.ly/pc_forum_fc

MySpace: http://bit.ly/pc_forum_ms