[PC] TGIF...This Week in Dev and Community November 18 - 22

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 22, 2013.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! It's your weekly wrap-up of what happened in Dev and Community!

Player Bans November 8 - November 14

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 4
    KPs2: 1

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

wall_feed_nov13_ltds_week4.jpg

Black Friday Weekend Calendar!

The Black Friday Weekend Calendar starts today and ends on November 25 at 10:00 am PST. (We know it’s not actually Black Friday, just go with it).

wall_feed_minigame_nov13_3 (1).jpg

Forum Emails

We recently solved an issue we were having with the forums not sending out registration emails or password change requests. We have a backlog of emails being pushed out so if you’ve tried to register or change your password in the last few months that email is now on its way to you. Sorry about the delay!

Support Report with your favorite burrowing, nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!!

Happy Friday Players! This week has been a little nutty for reports, but we do intend to take a look at each and every one of them, so please bear with us and we work through them.

In other news, I'm still getting a lot of questions in Support about Token refills in the Wars. Here's a quick summary for anyone who still might be a bit lost:

• Players can refill their tokens up to 4 times per day. In this scenario, a day is a 24 cycle from the Start of the War, so if the event started at 2pm and a player has used all their refills up, the next 4 refills will become available at2pm on the next day.
    • If a player has any unused refills at the end of the cycle, it carries over to the next one. So for example, if I don't use any refills until the 4th and final day of the war, I will have 16 available to me.
    • Any and all Token refills count towards your daily max, regardless of whether you got them yourself, or someone gifted them to you.
    Gifting someone else with a Token refill will not count towards your personal refill max.
    That's it for this week! Other than that, be nice, play fair, and make my job easy, ;)

Cheers,

Aardvark,
    Guardian of the Secret Waterfowl

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

What is a forum? Two-um plus two-um! ← Highlight for hilarity!

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading, and have an excellent weekend!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: https://apps.facebook.com/pirateclan/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/pirateclan?game_server=server_1

Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/pirateclan?game_server=server_2