[PC] TGIF! Pirate Clan Development News Nov 30 - Dec 4

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 4, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans November 23 - November 29

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 1
    KP2: 1
    Kong/Armor: 11

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

New Raid Event Next Thursday December 10!

Keep your eyes peeled for a new Raid Event next Thursday, December 10!

[​IMG]

Power Heal on Boss Interface

A small, player-suggested update this week: Boss fight interfaces now have the Power Heal option! Instead of going up to the usual place to Power Heal you can now quickly press the button and be on your way. Screenshot example below:

[​IMG]

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Happy December!

The Holiday season is upon us, bringing with it a lot of bad pop covers of traditional carols, eggnog flavored food products, and decorations that my cats keep attempting to eat and/or destroy.

A quick conduct tip for everyone: If you have an issue with someone's behavior out in the world, please don't bring it into the game. Picking fights about personal crap in the public chat won't help resolve whatever problem you have with them, and makes for a toxic and spiteful game atmosphere for everyone.

Again, we also ask that players not share personal details about themselves or others in public spaces, such as phone numbers, addresses, full names, etc. This is just about staying safe and respecting each-other's privacy.

If you want to share your OWN personal information with someone else, do it through a private channel like a Direct Message. and remember be cautious if you arrange to meet up!

Cheers

Aardvark
    who is impressed by the gingerbread house build by one of the Kano Illustrators. That is some solid confectionery construction, yo.

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity.
    It's impossible to put down.

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: https://apps.facebook.com/pirateclan/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/pirateclan?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/pirateclan?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/pirate-clan
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/pirate-clan-game/15877
    iOS: http://go.onelink.me/3053715728?pid=Forum&c=tgif_link

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Yahoo, a power heal button for Raid events is a nice addition! :cool:

I think George should appreciate the new raid "Queen", hahahaha! ;)

3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Power Heal on Boss Interface

A small, player-suggested update this week: Boss fight interfaces now have the Power Heal option! Instead of going up to the usual place to Power Heal you can now quickly press the button and be on your way. Screenshot example below:

I do like this change. This one is good! Thank you!!

Kirsten likes this.
  4. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I like the new power heal button as well. I do struggle to remeber its there though. My default action is still to go for the original button. Sure I'll get used to it though. :)

5. Elle F

Elle F Member

I love a good button. The more buttons the better. I find myself wildly attracted to large buildings with elevators.

Aardvark, Kirsten and Chasity like this.
  6. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

How a small button can make such a big difference ... nice one.

7. cricket_jumper

You must have "Elfed" an elevator then? I have - people really don't like it! Hahaha!

Elle F likes this.
  8. Elle F

Elle F Member

I may be wrong, but I believe buttons were the last straw leading up to the war of 1812.
    The Chesapeake–Leopard Affair was a naval engagement that occurred off the coast of Norfolk, Virginia, 1807, when the crew of the British warship HMS Leopard boarded the American frigate USS Chesapeake and "Elfed" the buttons on each elevator.[1] With his crew trapped below deck as the lift made unnecessary stops at each floor of the vessel, James Barron, surrendered the Chesapeake to the British.

Kirsten and cricket_jumper like this.
  9. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

When you are fighting the undead and you need to heal it doesnt pop up with both only the regular heal appears. not sure if same thing happens when battling live people.

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

"Boss" fight interfaces now have the Power Heal option!

11. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

...well i honestly dont know how i missed that lol. wonder why battling doesnt have it as well dont think it would be a bad thing to add.

12. cricket_jumper

Liar. lol

Elle F likes this.
  13. Elle F

Elle F Member

Thanks! I laughed so hard my cell mate woke up! You take advice well.

14. cricket_jumper

It was great advice - anything that confuses me in the future.... "Liar!!" and on to the next post! lol

15. Elle F

Elle F Member

I'm pretty sure the worst part of forums is your signature.

16. cricket_jumper

IM not certain I dont dis-agree with you!

Elle F likes this.
  17. Will there be any changes to the level tiers for this Raid??

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Facebook will be adjusted upwards.

If anyone else has suggestions for the other networks, throw them my way! (and please specify which network you're talking about)

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Actually, after having seen this round of Armor/Kongregate Raid Event, I'd like to revise my suggestion of tier change to be:
    Levels 0-3500
    Levels 3501-5500
    Levels 5501+

(quote from me after last raid) :)

20. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

mid level too narrow and top tier too low - top tier at least 8000