[LCN] TGIF! Mob Wars - LCN Development News July 6 - 10

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jul 11, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans June 29 - July 5

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 19
    Kong/Armor: 3

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG]

July Crates!

The Godfather has refreshed his selection Crates, containing three new Legendary items. Pick one up and see if fortune smiles on you!

[​IMG]

Canuck Weekend Calendar!

Celebrate America’s hat with the Canuck Weekend Calendar! It started this morning at 10 am PDT and runs until July 13 at 10 am PDT. Go see what it’s all aboot, eh!

[​IMG]

New Raid Boss July 9: Eco Terrorists!

Lock up your gas guzzlers and stop your fracking! The Eco Terrorists have come to town to take it to you for your massive carbon footprint. Assemble your Mob and take them on this weekend! Need a refresher on the Raid Boss? Check this thread here.

[​IMG]

Attack the Raid Boss on the go!

The Mob Wars - LCN mobile app has been updated to include the functionality to summon and attack Raid Bosses! From the Home page, click on the Boss icon. From there you can see the status of your Raid Boss under the Raid Boss icon. Scroll the Boss bar all the way to the right to see "Ally Bosses" to attack other player's Raid Bosses!

Mob Wars - LCN on iOS

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Happy Friday, players!

It's a been a busy week here in the Kanopolis, with all hands on deck to monitor for and resolve issues with the mobile version of the games.

We've also brought on a new team member! @Scoughman just joined Support on Monday and has been spending the week getting to know our systems. He's already spoken with a players via tickets and is learning fast. You can probably expect to see increases in the weekly ban count in the future as we train up our rookie and put him to work.

Once everyone is up to speed, we'll be working on increasing the speed and efficiency of investigations and ticket management, as well as updating the Knowledgebase and game help documentation.

Cheers,

Aardvark
    who is starting to lay the groundwork for December content and finds it a bit disorienting to think about Christmas in July. o_O

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

Why did the lizard go to the doctor?
    He had ereptile dysfunction!

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas:https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/play/14870/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id789910921?mt=8&pt=Forum&ct=tgif

Jess likes this.
  2. GreatChad_Kong

GreatChad_Kong New Member

You guys should have had a different item for the Canuck calendar instead of the goalie mask. There's similar items in the game already. Might I recommend a Zamboni for the next time you have a Canadian themed calendar?

Aardvark, Karen Blue Eyes and Aapje like this.
  3. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Appreciate the NEW Raid Boss (I thought they were going to be cycled after the last Raid Boss was a repeat)! The new Legendary Items are also looking GREAT! Thanks for the updates @mi7ch :)

mi7ch likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Good suggestion, I'll pass it on to our art team. :)

5. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Happy weekend to all!

6. killerboy81

killerboy81 New Member

Looks all great...thnx

7. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

That space shuttle looks awesome. I hope I get it

8. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

Mitch, kano should also start giving out better items for the calendars. Moon has stuff almost as high as those now.

9. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

Mitch there has been link problems with the raid bosses I am on armor and most of my synd is on Kano and for some reason they cant seem to join. let me know if you can help ASAP or any of you guys as well thank you

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Instead of Kano do you mean Kong? If you're trying to send links between Armor and any network other than Kongregate it won't work. ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  11. SwiftlyInnocent

yes i meant Kong. but any ways I am on armor and most of my synd members are on kong and they cant join my raid. from what i am seeing its happening to a bunch of people there must of been a bug in the link

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

A few months ago I got the developers to work on that and links sent through Armor to Kongregate or vice versa should translate appropriately if it's being sent through one of our in-game messaging channels. I've heard a couple reports of this not working so I'll get the developers to look into it. :)

JADES likes this.
  13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This happened to me as well on Armor VC, a Kong player wasn't able to join my raid boss last round.

14. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

why is no loiality reward this week
    ?

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's going out as I type this. :)

Guardian Angel likes this.
  16. SwiftlyInnocent

We had it shared on our syndicate chat as well as group chat that our syndicate uses to coordinate with our alliance players and it still wasnt working. I had to make a kong profile and send them the links to there kong profile for it to work

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

JADES likes this.