[LCN] TGIF! Mob Wars - LCN Development News July 27 - 31

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jul 31, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans July 20 - July 26

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 48

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG]

August Monthly Calendar!

I don’t know art, but I know what I like...and what I like is a new Monthly Calendar! The August Calendar starts tomorrow, August 1, at 10 am PDT.

[​IMG]

Raid Boss August 6

These citizens have taken matters into their own hands and are back out for justice! They’ll hunt you...because they can take it. The Vigilante League reassembles next Thursday, August 6.

[​IMG]

World Chat Issues with Avast

Just a heads up that if you are using Avast as your anti-virtus program you may run into some issues using the World Chat. Currently the only way we have found to access our chat while running Avast is to go into Avast Settings, navigate to "Active Protection" and turn Web Shield off.

You can also choose to disable the Web Shield for a temporary amount of time if you would prefer the shield to be enabled after playing.

August Long Weekend

This coming Monday, August 3, is a holiday here in beautiful British Columbia so the Kano offices will be closed. Business will resume promptly on Tuesday August 4, but please be aware there will be a longer than normal delay in answering any Support tickets or forum posts. :)

Facebook Tagging

If you play our games on Facebook you may be prompted to tag them with some relevant genres or descriptions. If you could take a second and do that for us it would be much appreciated! Proper tagging from our players will help Facebook’s algorithms know who to promote our games to.

The tags will show up on the right side of the game screen in Facebook’s overlay. Here’s a screenshot for reference.

[​IMG]

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Happy Weekend!

The TGIF seems pretty long this week, so just a quick reminder:

As some of you know, private messages to members of Team Kano are a great way to give some quick feedback! However they don't work very well as a way to skip the Support queue.

If you need help with your account or want to report a violation, please create a ticket in the Support Center. Tickets help us track and record issues, and provide a dedicated channel for secure back-and-forth exchanges with someone who can give you their full attention and has your account information and records on hand.

We also monitor it carefully to make sure messages don't get missed or lost, which unfortunately is not always the case with our personal inboxes! :S

Cheers,

Aardvark
    whose husband unironically loves Taylor Swift and turns up the volume whenever she comes on the car radio.

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

What happened when the cannibal showed up late for the luncheon?
    He got the cold shoulder.

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas:https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/play/14870/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id789910921?mt=8&pt=Forum&ct=tgif

AXXO likes this.
  2. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

I think Battle Arena will be too close to the raid boss

3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Probably they are timed so close by a reason, to prevent players to stack up their daily boosts for both events.

4. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

That Raid Boss in the picture above looks different, but for some reason I feel like we have already had a "Vigilante" Raid Boss? Hope it is another new Raid Boss with new Rewards Equipment - either way, LOVE the Raid Bosses and looking forward to Kill a few! :D

5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

return of the vigilante league, I couldn't careless about drops this time. yawn. returning bosses are good for the people who missed it already but it's no use for people who already fought it, unless if you update stats of the items accordingly. then it's interesting. but on the other hand giving a chance to get a missed achievement is good, but I hope it shouldn't be returning more than 2 times. c'mon you always can make new raids. ;)

6. killerboy81

killerboy81 New Member

Looks good the new raid boss!
    Think it follows to fast..on syn war and batle arena...especially in holiday season.

7. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

experienced health problem today. I have 65000 health and my power heal excel up to 225000 (may be more than that I don't remember). Today when I attacked few mobs and got their returns my health did not show reducing, and I had to refresh twice as to see what's my current health during attacks. even when I am doing a boss I couldn't see my health reducing. is it just me or was there any problem.

8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

And my gifts won't send too. Is there any issue regarding these two problems?