TGIF! Game Development News For September 13, 2019

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dobby, Sep 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dobby

Dobby Administrator

Happy Friday everyone!

Despite the fact that Dobby is posting this, it is I, mi7ch, writing from the past! I’m off for the latter half of this week, but that doesn’t stop me from bringing you the latest in game development news and updates. Let’s get into what’s new this past week:

In Game Events!

[​IMG]

The guardian of the Underworld, Anubis has risen to protect the vast treasures of his mortally-challenged realm from marauding Captains. Band together with your fellows and take on this master of mummification!

[​IMG]

Viking Clan, your journeys take you far afield this week to the land of Utgard! Rumor has it that if you can best the challenges of the ruler of this land, you gain access to his vast hoard of riches! Be warned though, he can be quite the trickster…

Mobile Updates

We have been continuing to roll out updates for the mobile version of the game:

• Hitlist Screen Improvements - In general that page will now provide more information to players when deciding things like who to attack, as well as the ability to refresh the list without having to back out.
    • Reduced crashing on iOS for players.

Chat Updates

Players now have the choice to rename their custom chat group and toggle between public and private. This will be coming to the mobile app early next week.

A reminder that players can now send their friends invite links to their private chat groups. This is now available on mobile as well!

We also have another couple really exciting updates coming to group chat next week that we will share in the next TGIF :)

Frozen User Count

Hitlist Suspended User Count

Lame Joke of the Week

Did you hear the one about the magic tractor?

It was driving down the road when suddenly it turned into a field!

Jimmyjamzit and Patricia Tuohy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.