TGIF! Development News for September 21, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dobby, Sep 22, 2018.

1. TomcaT

TomcaT Member

@Smack Thank ou for acknowledging that there was no malicious action on behalf of myself or any other player similarly affected, I do believe that KANo has imappropriately applied the details of the referral program. I ticket has been generated and have recewived a response to it and will continue further discussion and explanation as to such flaws or errors in the administration of this program.
    I am responding here so that others who may be affected my receive the benefit of my labors in the discussion and correcting any errors in this matter,

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    playa$$ likes this.
  2. TomcaT

TomcaT Member

@mi7ch
    Thank you for a response. I do understand your company position as to not giving out any information about other accounts and respect that. I do hope that you understand though I think Kano can at least provide me with a specific number so that I can properly ascertain the correctness of Kano's calculations. I am just putting this out here for the benefit of the other players who like my self are affected by this recent set of events. They along with myself only what is correctly due to us. As I understand the referral Program, Kano has flawed in the administration of it in my peticular case, and I would assume the other affected accounts.
    Discussions will continue through the ticket that is in progress.
    Thanks,
    Tom

3. Dollerz

Dollerz Administrator

@TomcaT

We won't be able to provide any information regarding other accounts. We have fixed the mobile issue and we can continue our discussion in a ticket. I'll answer as much as I can!

TomcaT and Smack like this.
  4. Red Goddess

Red Goddess Member

Think kano wants more money to play raids?

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hey @Vaughn42 what level are you in ZS right now? We haven't made the bosses harder or pay out any less XP, but the amount of XP you need to gain a level can scale pretty steep in ZS as you might have noticed.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Sal the Foot

Sal the Foot New Member

Madagascar was just added today for players level 16,735+. I've added it to my property calculator, so you're all ready to get the best ROI. Rock on, me maties! https://stfcalc.com