TGIF! Development News for November 23, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Then he should collect his rewards every day.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter now, it doesn't sound like you'll be able to stack rewards anymore. Collect them each day or lose them.

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity... will the return of the holiday icons be purchase only? We all understand... why give to charity when we can give to you?

4. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Well, I'm gonna chime in on the "piggy bank" here. No, it was not clear and I also thought "Well how nice". Then after discovering we had to pay 5 bucks to break it became a bit annoyed. I do spend a little and I did buy some of the godfather sale items (limited times that were 30% of - you know the normal sale items not BF items) and had accumulated 40 FPs in my bank. So it was a "better deal" than buying 25 outright, but geez guys it was kinda like being charged an ATM fee for using the ATM at your OWN bank. No I'm not happy about it and I am reserving judgment about the Daily Reward change until I have a clear answer about stacking.

Maria Sadness likes this.
  5. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

My piggy bank comments as well:

The communications regarding it weren't well done. The announcement made it sound as if some of the fp you earned were not being given to you but were being redirected to the piggy bank and then would be revoked if didnt buy them. The 5 fp cost to unlock wasnt included in the emails. Also not made clear that FP from leveling, drops etc were included as well instead of just purchases/spends

If this had been dones as a programme where bonus extra FP being placed in bank and that the bonus FP awarded based on game play as well as purchases where they could be unlocked for a nominal fee which was disclosed up front, the acceptance would have been higher. Especially if the promo included an illustration to show how much bonus you would get for each $ purchased or spent.

Rick B likes this.
  6. Drummerist

Drummerist New Member

By withdrwing the chance to collect accrude piggy bank GF points for $5 at a set time and day before all the raids have actually finished has robbed me of the chance to collect over 120 GF points for $5. Players I have spoken to were also unaware they could collect the number of GF points they had in the bank before and up to the 250 GF points. When you do something new like piggy bank you should look at the what ifs? and it was not made clear you would not be able to collect the piggy bank offer after the official date, it should have run for the duration of the raids still in progress. Ok not being able to add to them fair enough but when they were gained it was robbery when not allowed the chance to collect while raids are still in progress. Bad deal imposed on us players.:(

Rick B likes this.
  7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Is that true? I leveled all weekend, and had a 0 FP balance in my bank. I guess I didn't level enough, I thought it was only for FP purchased, so it was a non-issue for me as a happy, proud, long-time NON-spender. So I lost nothing, and still have my $5 to boot. ;)

Steven Jordan likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

When you post on the forums more.[/QUOTE]

LOL

9. Steven Jordan

I had 6 or 7 FP in my LCN piggy bank on Monday. I didnt buy anything and I didnt spend any at all over the weekend. I didnt buy refills for raids or anything else. They came from leveling, farming high roller and a couple of achievements.

Not enough to cash in but game play DID contribute

I had coins in my VC and ZS piggies too but I bought war tokens in those games

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Mine was @ zero whole time, I'm guessing you used saved FP's for refilling stamina or energy then.

11. Steven Jordan

I did get the 8,000 attack achievement. That is worth a few FP

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes getting refils with saved FP's three games have 5 cause I bought the special sale item each game had, I stopped spending some time ago in three of the games, I only have been spending during PC raids, I may still but not to make up for the saved energy I always have at the start of raids, but lately I find I am not anywhere as passionate about the games, as Kano does very little to do anything about a feature my friends and I would like to see tweaked after asking for years, and other things they have implemented, that my desire is waning, but I still have fun in the tavern talking trash with the losers . and that they stopped a certain sale on FP's some time ago now. But there are always new fools to spend and take up the slack. :cool:

13. Maria Sadness

Maria Sadness New Member

Where did you see that it would cost $5 to break it? I couldn't find that info nowhere in the game before I tried to break it. I wouldn't use FPs if I knew that :(

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I didn't see the $5 anywhere except in the forum.

15. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

you had to accrue a minimum 25fps (spend about 125fps) in the bank before it would give you the options to break it...only then would you see the $5 price tag

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I guess that's not that bad. That's like advertising a free dinner, but when you get to the restaurant, you find out you have to buy a beer to get it.

17. Maria Sadness

Maria Sadness New Member

Okay...I'm new at this so I didn't check the forum first, my bad, lesson learned :D

18. Yes-Want Daily back and be able to accumulate for Raids and Syn Wars!

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think that was one of the points raised, this should have been indicated on a help screen when you clicked on the pig to find out what it was for. They said they would do a better job of explaining how this worked next time, so if you really want to give them your $5, you'll be able to.