TGIF! Development News for March 2, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Mar 2, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Happy Friday everyone!

The year is inexorably Marching forward (heh) and so are we! There are a couple updates to go over this week, so let’s get to it.

Saint Patrick’s Day Feature Raids

The Saint Patrick’s themed Raids are in full swing, with Pirate Clan tackling the ophidian menace of Medusa. We included some quality of life changes to the Raids and added some Raid Leaderboards where you can strive for the top spot and collect some cool prizes when all is said and done.

Zombie Slayer will be next week, but if you’re eager to take a peek at what is coming up, you can peruse this thread over here. Be sure to pay attention to the in-game News feed for a free Raid Key when it is your game’s turn!

Speaking of Zombie Slayer, here is a sneak preview of the fearsome Raid Boss which will be menacing Slayers worldwide next week:

[​IMG]

Mobile War Event Heal Changes

Thanks to some player feedback, we’ve made some adjustments to how Healing functions during War Events on our mobile apps. It’s now a one-click flow just like Attacking is so that will make it easier to keep your group hale and hearty.

Viking Clan and Zombie Slayer have the events on right now, so if you’re Warring on mobile let us know how it is! Thanks to @JADES for bringing this up recently and to everyone else who has mentioned it.

New Locations

The art for the upcoming Pirate Clan and Viking Clan locations are being finalized right now, so we’re on track for the tentative release dates I mentioned a few TGIFs ago.

For Pirate Clan we’ll be waiting until Medusa is a bit less prevalent in-game, but you’ll be sailing to new waters very soon.

Frozen User Count

Lame Joke of the Week

What do you call a fish with legs?

A tunee fish!

2. I am seeing changes for Pirate Clan and Zombie slayer and with the exception of a fix on mobile apps nothing for mob wars la cosa nostra players?

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Fear not, you are not forgotten on LCN. A lot of our time has been making sure this St Pats raid event rolled out smoothly and the work we have done here will directly translate into LCN later this month. But this is a good reminder for us to make sure we are delivering impactful changes to all of our games that players such as yourself will notice and benefit from.

Thanks for the feedback Judith.

Jimmyjamzit likes this.
  4. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Thanks Dev's!!! I'm so excited about the one click heal on the mobile app for syn wars!!! Really appreciate that much needed fix!

Smack and Jimmyjamzit like this.
  5. Jimmyjamzit

Jimmyjamzit New Member

6. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

what is wrong with the game did you sell space to an ad site

Jimmyjamzit likes this.
  7. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

You guys are pushing a lot the Raids, but totally forgotten the rest of the game...you've been telling us with this new location since December.

Susanne Rautelius likes this.
  8. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

Is way to much time that you spend on raid stuff.... Is that all we shall have from now on? a new world maybe 2 times a year...Not much fun left in game... Should be and was a battle game. Now? Ya what is it now?

WOADLORD likes this.
  9. lowfell driver1

lowfell driver1 New Member

when are you going to add new cities , you guys are all about money there are level 15k players that are stuck on a city from level 10k no new bosses ,but plenty raids= more money for you,do any of you play the game because mob wars sucks big time all about cash cash cash.

10. Thank you for getting back to me on this; I appreciate it.

Smack likes this.
  11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

My feedback? Raids take over the games and practically make them stop. But players keep participating, probably in increasing numbers each round, so it's just something you have to live with.

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Which network are you playing on? Aside from some of the Deal of the Day type offers for FP we don't have any advertisements within our games. However some of the networks that host our games do such as pre-roll ads, side bar ads etc etc which are our of our hands for the most part.