TGIF! Development News for June 8, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 9, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Happy Friday, everyone!

Hope everyone is having a great week! Not a lot of huge amount of news to report on, but some new content has hit and there’s a mobile change to talk about, so let’s dive in.

New Pirate Clan Location

[​IMG]

As mentioned last week, the new Pirate Clan Location, West Indies, is now available for players Level 15,885 and above.

The Co-op Boss will be out next week, followed by Crafting the week after. If you’re wondering when your game will get its next Location, be sure to check last week’s TGIF update.

Mobile Updates

We made a change to the mobile apps this week where the Skill Point screen will no longer pop up every single time you level up once you are out of the first Location. This should make things a bit smoother, especially during larger events like Raids and Wars, so let us know how this is working for you!

Thanks to @JADES for pointing this out to us!

We’ve also released iPhone X layout support in our 2.28.2 builds, so if you are rocking one of those phones makes sure to download the latest version! Even if you’re not using an iPhone X, you should download the latest version anyways to get the best experience.

Oceans Day Event Sale

One last thing to mention quickly is that this coming Monday, June 11, we’ll be holding an Event Sale in all four games for World Oceans Day!

We have some exclusive items and FP bundles you won’t be able to get elsewhere, so if that tickles your fancy, keep your eyes peeled next week!

Frozen User Count

Lame Joke of the Week

What do sprinters eat before a race?

Nothing, they fast.

Sparrowhawk and JADES like this.
  2. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

WoooooHooooooo!! Thanks dev's and thanks Jade for pointing it out!

mi7ch and JADES like this.
  3. edward shaw

edward shaw New Member

suguer

4. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

now I know why there are shooters out there lame lame jokes lol :) almost forgot my password again

5. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

Mobile Updates

We made a change to the mobile apps this week where the Skill Point screen will no longer pop up every single time you level up once you are out of the first Location. This should make things a bit smoother, especially during larger events like Raids and Wars, so let us know how this is working for you!

HOW ABOUT PC VERSION TOO.........ITS SO ANNOYING IT is POPUP ON MY FACE EVERY LEVEL... so annoying when fighting battle arena or Syn War or Guid War or Armada War or battle arena or whatever !!!! talk about drive us crazy huh?

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This has been in-place forever on PC version, only time you will see it, is if in 1st location. (basically it's a tutorial for new players) Change to 2nd location or newest location and you'll never see pop-up, unless you switch back to 1st location and level up. Whole different convo on that though (getting key's for raids is usually how it happens)

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

I Play PC and it does not matter what city I am in, I get level-up pop-up every friggin' time I level.

8. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

5 has been the maximum stamina per attack on world boss since when I started playing more than 5 years ago. This applies to both the desktop and mobile versions.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

HJM is correct
    I believe it's last 24 hrs if not been defeated yet, the 20 stamina/1 minute attacks comes into play.

HJM likes this.
  10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I don't believe that is a country but I can assure you our Support team is in-house and are sitting right behind me. So please, write us a ticket ;)

We'll look into that World Boss issue on Mobile. Thanks for letting us know.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sorry to hear about your difficulties, but let's tone down the casual racism please.

We will get your issue looked into, however.

12. Miss Kitty Snaps

I have a full mob on server 1 but not on server 2 I see a lot of players that still don't have full mobs and I wanted to know when are you guys are going to include the hired guns in a monthly sale? Have them on special or something!

Thanks

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We have them in every sale, however you are limited to buying three Hired Gun packs across all sales.

14. john greene

john greene Member

Been a weak wheres the new pirate clan boss :cool:

15. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

It was just released. Go get it!

16. Miss Kitty Snaps

:( that's only 30 out of the 1k that you need

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Someone who has played for years shouldn't have a need for HG packs.

Steven Jordan likes this.
  18. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Off-topic but NEGAN item's!! Well-done!!!

mi7ch likes this.