TGIF! Development News for July 13, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 14, 2018.

1. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

any date yet for viking clan?

2. susan c

susan c New Member

I am very curious about the gifting favor points feature. I sent a small amount to a friend when they ran out doing raids so they could finish it. They have just returned them to me but it does not show me anywhere who sent them, they just seem to show up in your account...is there something I am missing or are the gifts all anonymous? It seems a bit confusing if you did not know someone was sending them as to how they showed up in your account.

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hi @susan c, if you check your Alerts it should see a message like this:

<Sending Player Name> has gifted you XX Favor Points. This gift has been credited to your account!
    Once you click on the Gifts tab in your alerts it will remove this message the next time you open it.

However there is a bug right now that will only show the most recent FP gift you have received ie: if you were sent 25 FP, then later you were sent 50 FP you would only see the alert for 50. Rest assured that you would receive all of the FP in this scenario. We will look to get this fixed up.

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

On kong PC would we be able to get the top raid tier raised a bit. Currently most of the actives are in the top tier so mid gets completely neglected more often then not.

5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

Also would we be able to get a hide option on the buy raid boss keys? dont want to accidentally click on it.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This actually has a confirmation "purchase button pop-up" so no worries on clicking it 1 time.

Kirsten likes this.