TGIF! Development News for Jan 4, 2019

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

2k actions minimum where 1k healing is needed, no single action for attacking is needed to get reward if 2k actions are done

neill1990, Rick B and Kirsten like this.
  2. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

Bingo!

Kirsten likes this.
  3. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

LCN lounge is and has been a freaking joke for way too long. No, I don't think many people are deserving of what they receive. Nothing is ever dropped and its constant insult after insult to many. You disagree with someone and your ass is grass forever. The disagreements are minor but are taken to the ultimate extreme. Repeatedly. Day in, day out. I won't even open it anymore. Its worse than a kindergarten playground. Constant blatant bashing. Ignorant and childish

4. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I got a message in an email about Mob Wars Lcn about all the things you are doing because you are listiening. This is the message I sent you but not sure you get messages sent replying to emails so here it is:
    YOU ARE NOT LISTENING.
    WE ALL WANT TO SAVE DAILIES FOR RAIDS. HAVING TO USE THEM FOR BOSSES WE DO NOT NEED IS NOT WHAT ANYONE WANTS.
    YOU NEED TO OPEN PLAYERS COUCIL BACK UP AND YOU NEED TO LISTEN! ORIGINAL PLAYERS, LIKE ME, ARE QUITTING EVERYDAY. AND NONE OF US ARE SPENDING A DIME ON ANYTHING

5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Active Member

pretty sad to see that the Developer are not responding to none of you guys comments...so that tells ya who they are an what they are pretty much!! I Recommend do not spend on here an see what they do then? LoL

Valentina Nina DeLuca and Rick B like this.
  6. Monica Hlif

Monica Hlif Member

Even those of us who do sit and play all day have to find a way to burn that stam in order to use that daily boost. I'm with the working man: put the daily boost back the way it was, so we can let them add up and then use them to kill a boss we need. I used to be able to kill a high level boss that I needed all by myself on server 2, just using my daily boosts. Now I can't and the summoner either has to kill it him/herself or post it and wait for someone else to kill it before they can summon the boss they really want to have going. This new daily bonus thing sucks. There are people refusing to do all kinds of things (like Hiney refusing to summon a raid) in protest to the new system. Has no one heard, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Well it wasn't broken then but it sure is now.

Sandy Barrows, Kirsten and Rick B like this.
  7. Monica Hlif

Monica Hlif Member

Since you got 2 conflicting answers, yes, a player can get a drop for only doing 2k heals. It's a minimum of 2k actions AT LEAST 1k actions have to be heals. There's no minimum on attacks. As it stands, the first raid you summon is a guaranteed superior, even if you do no actions, so long as the rb is killed :)

Seppo, Kirsten and Rick B like this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah that was what I told my friend, but wanted to be sure. Thanks :) the second part I did not know, about no actions, but I always makes sure I am do the most on the raids I open.

9. Monica Hlif

Monica Hlif Member

You're welcome :) The second part is mostly handy for lower levels who might want an opportunity to get a nice drop but not level too quickly yet :)

Kirsten likes this.