Temporary down-time

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

We are currently experiencing some unexpected downtime as of 10:50am PDT because of server issues with Amazon Web Services. We are working as fast as humanly possible to deal with the issues and have the games up and running again.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and will update when the issue is resolves. Thanks for the understanding everyone, this sucks.

2. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

so what happens if I can't get the halloween deal done? I had 2 doors left and just enough time to get them done and now they are going to be gone once it gets back up.....

3. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

ok cool i just noticed when i try to load the lcn page it comes up blank but at the top of the browser it says

this page is in spanish would you like to translate it lol

4. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

lol i don't see that on mine :p

are we going ot get an extension on the Halloween challenge?

5. sparkyvee

sparkyvee New Member

Can we have some sort of 'grace' period with the Halloween Calender then? I know of many who were an hour from finishing and are not happy losing out!!

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

7. Wonder Bread

We realize that a lot of players are concerned about being unable to finish their calendars because of the down-time, so we're going to extend the calendar time by two hours once the games are back up and running. This should mitigate the time lost because of the server issues.
    The new deadline will be 2pm, PDT. Sorry again for the inconvenience, and we really appreciate you all being awesome about this.

8. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

Please extend my calendar for 2 more days....... thanks

9. sparkyvee

sparkyvee New Member

Great - it is now gone 10pm in the UK, and I have to be up for work early - I was going to finish and now I'll be screwed as the game still isn't working.

10. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

everything is being done to get this back asap
    the Devs are aware of these concerns and will update as soon as possible

11. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

Did you ever get that translated from Spanish :p

12. Jorge Deadman

Jorge Deadman New Member

I expected to receive a special gift for the inconvenience

13. Philip Graves

Philip Graves Member

I finished the calendar...twice...Im worried about my gamer points for today. Is it safe to assume they are going to be filled up for everyone?

14. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

When is LCN coming back? this is ridiculous already :)

15. Wonder Bread

Games are back up! Official announcement here!

16. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

MW's is down again just keeps reloading!!! damit, i'm in the arena working a big player down with over 500 stamina into it!.. pirates ect seem to be working, just mobwars aint........